The one of the Monstercat fanfics that I unpublished

I tried to create a story about that Monstercat is in his 20's in this story (I'm trying to write about coming of age story eheheheheh)

Monstercat is used to be a DJ in his home planet when he was a kitten at the first story and he was taught about music by his teacher who is also a Resistance solder during the war at that time (And also GQ when he got ended up in this planet), He was born at the planet before the human, the main character of the first story who raised him came there.

Monstercat used to have his eyes, but he lost them by the time when he was nine (I guess), and also he's been a solder.

His headphones is advanced more than every electric gadgets it has five senses.

Monstercat is basically an young boy in a body of an adult.

AI (Arcane institute) is the organization where human experimentation that is been used for war and no one knows how it was created and where and when it was originated and they are taking control of Music industry as one of executives to take over people's minds and brainwashed them. 

Then the second story, a group of humans who knew him the record label after Monstercat in order to remember him and just in case if he comes to earth, Monstercat wants to make a record label to share the universe with his music like he'd always wanted.

Sheesh, when do i have to complete this in several years tho lol😅😅😅😅😥😅 in college this time.

It's been years!!!! Years