My idea based on the Facebook post

Honestly, I still learning how to enhance, embrance and refine my creativity... And thank you creative writing on school for making me feel like I was barely alive, fellow writers, do you wanna try the feels and show and not tell to your stories? Cuz I wanna you to try.

Random picture above I got from Google.

God, what a deepfrying brain I have.

The penguin nurse went to the patient who sits on a ice bench stomps his left foot endlessly with his eyes looking at the floor.

"Mr. Xandira, you can go to the doctor's office now"

Xandira went to the office and asked the doctor about the results, but the atmosphere felt like a strong hail of rain.

The doctor sigh deeply "I'm sorry sir, I think you'll live for less than one year"

Xandira froze when his heart stops, barely spoken, "That... That can't be?! Doc, you've got to be..."

"Sorry sir, but you need to get to Antartica for your treatment" she's calm and hands him an envelope, Xandria's body is still numb and his chest is shrinking.

"There might be another way... You see I... I..." his voice cracked, he cough hard and fell off the doctor's table.

The doctor shouted for help, the press the emergency bottom on her table, and grabs the telephone.

Xandria crawls to the doctor, grabs and yanks the lab coat, then the doctor saw the dark red spills on the floor.

"Please, don't call my family! I don't want them to know about this" his voice becomes harsh and he still choughs, then his eyes flickered and body began to fail.

The nurses came in the office, check his pulse and they hurried in the nearest room while they carried him in a hospital bed.

Xandira open his eyes and tries to get up, he noticed the needles are in his skin,oxygen mask on his beak and he's still in the hospital bed, he took them off and get out of the bed.

And right beside him, there is a envelope with a small splash of blood on a small table, he grabs it and leaves.

The doctor saw him and she raised her voice while she walks right to him, "There is nothing we can do sir, but you need to have a theraphy" she sounded low and eerie now, Xandira left the hospital.

He went home with his eyes on the ground with a numb expression and a heavy weight on his back, then a grown chick running and hug him, that's his only son, Ephixa.

Ephixa steps back and look at his father "Hi dad, did you lose the fish again?" He asked with a bright smile.

Xandira laughs as the heavy weight on his back is getting lighter, and his wife is waiting at their home, Xandria talks alone with her while his son playing with his friends.

After that, he pack all of his things and went to his son waving goodbye to his friends, he runs to his father.

"Son, I need to give you something special" he said.

"What is it dad?" Ephixa ask with a clueless expression.

Xandria showed him Ak-47 to him, that made his son shocked with excitement, Ephixa grabs the gun with his flippers, it was cold and hard to carry.

His father laughs when he fall off his feet.

"It was heavy, isn't it?"

Ephixa gets up and still holds a firearm, he shakes his head.

"Do you remember a story I told you?"

"Yeah, you used to kill a seal with it, and you take it home"

Xandira rubs his son's head and give him a smile, he walks away.

Ephixa tries to reach his flipper, he doesn't want to break a tear and he can't help utter a word, "You'll be back dad?" Ephixa asked.

"I promise I will, I will write my adventures to you, now go back to your mother", then there he was, Xandira left without looking back with warm waters falling from his eyes.

Year after year, his father wrote letters about his adventures to his son as promised, then Ephixa wrote back about his adventures with his new friends after his mother passed and left his home, and becoming a musician

He thought he'll be proud of his success.

Ephxia went back to his home, then he saw a paper hidden in his father's bedroom, it was a cancer test result, his face is pale and he strucked like he's be hit by a lightning.

That's all folks, I better sleep before I kill the vibe again.