Hours before Christmas

Intro music - Carol of the bells cover by Tommee Proffit.

At the snowy dusk at 24th of December before the clock strikes 12 midnight, there is a trail of blood on the snowy ground, came all the way to the guarded border walls of Monsterian Catticanous.

Iron gates and solid walls in the giant ash grey guardhouses are broke down, many of the guards are been squished by rubbles, others are been wring with barbwires, and some are been dead with many blows and bleed out from their wounds on the snow.

There is an intruder walked all over the border walls to the one last gate, dressed in all black in a big jacket, black pants, pair of leather gloves, and a pair of military boots, wears a faceless white mask with a symbol, carries and holding a bloody metal spiked bat, covered all in blood and snow.

It was an hour before the attack to the country on Christmas day and the hoilday created by the people of the Zuckerberg district called Bold opinion day.

Then there is a man in winter clothes who is in fornt the gate, a familiar face that the masked invader saw, he has a pair of brown eyes under his black cap and a youthful face, he's secretly armed under his sleeves

This man is known to Zuckerberg district as Landon, "Stop right there, identify yourself!" he barks at the intruder.

The intruder did not reply neither attack him, instead of utter a voice.

Then another man came, he is tall and thin and wears a long coat made of bear fur, he has a thick hair and a pair of rectangular glasses, he's only had a spear taser held on his hand.

"Stephan, you're late..." Landon said, but they both stare at the masked intruder, they are familiar with the symbol on the mask, it was their symbol of their country, but it was crossed out and tore in half.

"Are you from around here? Are you? I know this symbol on your mask I presume" Stephan talks like he knew the intruder, "There is a reason why you want to terrorize this country? Revenge isn't it?"

Landon barely remembers when Stephan say these words to the intruder, there is something about the intruder, someone they used to know but wanting to forget.

"Hello, Landon... Stephan, I didn't know you were here too" it was a voice of a young woman that these men barely recognize, "I've come to pay a vist" she swings a bat to her palm of her hand, "Belated Merry Christmas by the way" she said sweetly prusasive to them, and tears dripped underneath the mask.

Now they both already knew who that intruder was, they need to stop her before she reaches over the last gate.

Landon takes two steps, but never near the intruder, "You need to stop, we can't let you in this time! And you're killing people? They have families and you know that."