Fan based story crap

This is my very first Monstercat fanfic that I wrote since 2016, I lost my remaining parts of the story on my old phone that I've lost, so I was so fucked.

I refine this piece of trash myself.

I'm not gonna make myself make this story happen, I swear to God.

History: *Shortcuts* Before the rebuilding country is named after a heroic cat, it was first named the "Abyssal" because of the corrupted group of mad scientists and their leader is the madman named Doctor Felix Carter Silvestrus who turned himself into a cat man that he had taken medicine that he been experimenting for a long time and he made the people of earth is been taken as their army, subjects, and slaves and the earth is perishing as the others were abandoned and dying from sickness.

But then when the Rebels of the Abyssal take over the city and the planet itself where the city is built will be soon to be named Electronica.

Subject 4.15 is been experimenting for five years of torture and taking some drugs on him before the arrival on Electronica, he was turned himself into Doctor Silvestrus's form but different, he had no eyes but can hear and feel what anyone see, and he didn't know he has been infected by an unknown disease, he's been helped by the robot named Heb.23 aka Predict bot to escape from the prison spaceship and flown down to Electronica.

He met a group of people who are also Doctor Silvestrus's subjects and he made the society called "Family" and he named himself as "Monstercat" because he had forgotten his own name, and he had met and team up with Katherine (Monstercat's GF aka The rebellion of Abyssal), the rebellious cat who is against Doctor Silvestrus's government and the one who made the terrorist society called "The Rebellion of Abyssal"

They rule and saved every on single land in Electronica, while Monstercat is on his expedition and begin to make a plan to defeat Doctor Silvestrus.

He was defeated by Doctor Silvestrus on the grand arena of Abyssal, Katherine and Predict bot escape from Abyssal to tell the Family that their leader is defeated and they have avenged for him, they the have barged and destroyed the city of Abyssal and the grand arena to defeat Doctor Silvestrus and his army, after that they retrieve Monstercat and they have called for the victory and they rebuild the city and they named Monsterian Catticanus.

Storyline: Monstercat and the Family found the survivors on earth from the message from the lazy cyborg unicorn who always sleeps and sits on the couch named Jordan on earth.

Meanwhile, on earth, Aretha is been saved by the group of unlikely people that could be the ones who were friends with from attempted suicide, they escape from the presence of the corrupted people who tried to catch them and ride on the "Black Baron" (Monstercat's spaceship)

They were in planet Electronica, their ship "Black Baron" was hit by the missile of Deadmau5's spaceship "Crimson Terror"

The Black Baron crashed on the small island in Electronica but It was landed near it.

They find the way to the city of Monsterian Catticanus and they find a very unexpected comedically amazing adventure together.

Characters:

Monstercat
Aretha
Others...

(Sci-fi)
Chpt. 1 - Radioman, WRLD, Predict Bot...

(Post-apocalypse)
Chpt. 2 - Marcus, Olivine, Jordan, Yanu, Lydia, Felix, Muzzy, KURRO, PIXL...

(Sci-fi, comedy, and Fantasy)
Chpt. 3 - Stonebank, EMEL, Holly, Tyler, Deadmau5, Rezz...
Chpt. 4 - MYRNE, Mr.Fiji Wiji, Jauz...
Chpt. 5 - Slippy, Stephen, MYLK, HOLLY, Bad Computer...
Chpt. 6 - Pegboard Nerds, Laura, Tokyo Machine, Koda...