Inspired by a joke that is from a MC fan

"If Monstercat is naked, why his nutsack isn't visible"

- The guy named Stephan on Facebook

Monstercat is taken a bath in the middle of the forest, in the waterfalls scrubbing his fur, and brushed his teeth.

Sounds of the rustling of leaves around bushes in the forest, something isn't right, his fans creeping into the bushes, taking the pictures of him with their phones and cameras, they want something from him, something under his fur.

Monstercat smells a swarm of human scent around the forest, he had no idea what are the humans doing around here, until he was shocked and terrified by caught one of his fans with a camera with a clear view of his wet nakedness.

Then he heard the voice of a young woman calls him from nowhere "Monstercat! Hide now!" She shouted, then the alien cat hides in the waterfall.

The cat shivers not in cold, but in fear, and embarrassment, "What the heck, why do they take me a picture of me naked?" he began to ask himself, Monstercat still hears the voice of the young woman, this time she sounds really angry, "Guys, what in the hell are you thinking?! Stop taking pictures of his nutsack" she shouted at him.

"We're just wanna see his nutsack" one of his fans shouted back at her, Monstercat realizes, now he becomes terrified.

"Y'all people are disgusting, I'm going tell you this to the police" the voice shouted at the fans.

Monstercat trembled his voice, but he wanted to stand up against his fans, "Y... Yeah... I'm going to... Tell the police that... You guys harassed me"

To be continued... Sike