Living alone (Another Tristam fanfic)

Honestly, I think of Leo sometimes, and he's doing okay.

And I wrote stories about him, wtf?

New update from Tristam's Moonlight.

Somewhere beyond the sea, there is an island that people call him Tristam lived for three years after his last visit in Monsterian Caticanus, he lived alone in peace.

He was just listening to the crashing of the waves at the beach, relax in his hanging chair under the palm tree, feel the summer breeze that touches his skin, he is in his safe haven.

Safe away from the city, from the ones who tried to ruin him.

But he still makes music, but only in secret in his island, no one will ever knew when he will release his tracks once again.

He wears his Hawaiian shorts and he was shirtless, showing his skinny, yet vigorous milky white body, his hair is long and silky and he had grown a beard that he trim, and a hair tie on his left wrist where his tattoo of his logo is visible on his arm.

Not most people wouldn't recognized his face, unless the only ones who knows him more than his looks, it is his the shape of his eyes and his tattoo.

Tristam open his eyes after he listens to the waves, he get off his hanging chair and goes up to his cabin near the top of the mountain where his music studio is.

His cabin looks more modern than other cabins, the natural color of the wood is still stays without molds or stains, underneath the wood, there are cobble stone walls that the house looks more beautiful as it is, and the door is made of black wood.

He walks in to his house, inside there are much space in there, one table with one chair, his cooking ware is in kitchen, but the dishware there is only one plate, one bowl, and his utenlis that are in only one pairing.

Everywhere in this house, there are less of the things that he could keep, even in his studio, two guitars, flat-screen computer with two speakers in between on his table, and a piano.

Tristam goes inside of his studio, grabs the stool underneath the piano for him to sit on in front of the piano keys, he touched the keys to find himself notes for him to place his fingertips.

But he lift them up and put his phone on recoding at the top of the piano for him to sing.

Then he pressed his keys and began to sing the song that he always keep himself safe, with lyrics that is always changing like the phases of the moon.

Insignificant
Trying to paint the picture of the fence
Carry me down and salt my wounds
Gather the tears and call the moon
She can see the pain that lives in me

Harped as a cloud
Turing, turning and trumbling to the crowd
Never recognize a face
Even if mine is in a place
And the sun
You know it's like
It's just too bright

In the moon
In the moonlight
You can find me hiding out from the sun
In the dark
At the midnight
I'll be somewhere hiding out from the sun

My shadow is my friend
The only who I can depend
Follows me in every step I take
Never commends me from my mistakes
He can see the pain that lives in me

In the moon
In the moonlight
You can find me hiding out from the sun
In the dark
At the midnight
I'll be somewhere hiding out from the sun

Then he stops playing and he stops the recording on his phone, he goes to his bedroom and lays on the bed looking through his phone fixing his recording.