Muzz(y) is everywhere

I'm taking a break from the social media, hahaha! I've seen Muzz memes on FB group page for banned Monstercat fams (Including me gal of course) before my break.

Gimme your discord names dammit!

Bah! What a day, I'm walking around the small island far away from Monsterian Catticanous, it was a peaceful place to have fun and chill.

The place where all people who are exiled or thrown away here are now ended up living in here.

It may be looked like a simple town, you can run all over you want or sit around and looking at the beautiful views of nature and their music around them.

Then one look from my two eyes, this makes me wanna say "meh, the heck?!"

MUZZY MEME POSTERS ARE ALL OVER THE CITY! EVERYWHERE I GO ALL I CAN SEE IS MUZZY HANGING AROUND THE WALLS AND THE WIRES, EVEN PAINTING ALL OVER THE FLOOR I STEPPED ON.

Then me old friend showed up behind me, dammit! He scares the crap out of me and put one of the damn posters on my face "Hey Maria, take a look at this, you've seen this right"

God! This is so cursed! I get meself to jump in the depths the sea of holy waters and drown in holiness to unsee the image again.

"What the hell is going on here?! Why are the cursed memes are all over the place?!" I scream at him like a downgrade idiot, then suddenly I want more.

"Can you see more of that" I asked in a calm tone.

"I can send them off to you, but I can't, because they are many to carry to your house, least of them are tore down and burned from the country tho"

I shrug and look at him in these funny tired eyes of his "Why the hell they are everywhere"

He looked at me and sounded like he was casual guy "Our fam wants to put them everywhere... For you know the usual"

For fun he mean, I can see that now.

I realized the reason why they are everywhere! I've almost forgot that these patrol and the admirals of this forsaken country where I've once lived doesn't want em flooded across the city, hahaha!

I'll let this be, it's just happens the way it is.

I wave him a goodbye and keep walking pretend not seeing the memes and riding on my...

Muzzybishi while drinking Muzzy tea Hahahahahahaha.