Authors note

Hey guys, I just need to get this off of my chest right now or else I might lose it. I actually suffer from severe depression and anxiety. Ya not the best mix considering that majority of the time when I'm home in Brazil with my cousins, all I do is drink. I digress. Anyways, I'm dealing with a lot of stuff lately that is going on in my college life and it's just raising my stress levels to no end. I'm already upset with myself for running out of time to finish my first COM-120 test. And I'm gonna say something that only my family and very few friends that I trust know. The reason why I'm telling you all this is because you guys are like family to me. But I'm also diagnosed with ADHD. Ya, I know lots of people have it but I consider it to be my curse. And like I said earlier, I also suffer from severe depression and anxiety. So I'm going to be honest here. Lately, things haven't been going so well for me lately in college to the point where I am losing sleep, not eating, usually feeling sick, dizzy all the time, constant migraines... You get it. So right now, I'm not sure what I'm planning to do but I will say this, DROPPING OUT OF COLLEGE IS A HELL NO! But ya, things are getting rough. I already had an anxiety attack earlier this morning. I just hope things work out. If you read this far, then thank you.

-admin