Just My Luck

N. Brazil: ADMIN!!!! *tackle hugs* I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin: *is tackled* oof! Well hey N. Brazil. Long time no see. Ya I missed you too.

N.Brazil: even Mayan Empire and my 2p here missed you!

Mayan Empire: it's been too long admin. I hope you didn't forget about us.

2pN.Brazil: *takes a drag from her cigarette* leave us like that again and I'll curb stomp your ass. I had to deal with my annoying 1p's whining while you were gone.

Admin: sorry guys *hides behind Mayan Empire* don't be so mean 2p! I just had a lot going on in my life.

Mayan Empire: like that? *points at Admin's left knee*

N.Brazil: OH NO! What happened to your knee admin?

Admin: well...long story...

2pN.Brazil: bullshit.

Mayan Empire: Nora! Silence before I throw you back into the cenote!

2pN.Brazil(Nora): *shuts up*

Admin: anyways... I was playing soccer when I fell and as I fell I heard a nasty popping noise. Well I fell down and I couldn't stand up. I had to have 2 of my teammates help me hobble off the field. Went home, next day went to ER and had X-rays done and good news! NO BROKEN BONES!

N.Brazil: YAY!!!

Admin: so they gave me a big ass immobilizer and some crutches. Well yesterday I went to see the orthopedic and he said something I didn't want to hear. He said that judging by how loose my left knee is, I might have torn my ACL. Meaning that I have to go get a MRI done to see if it confirms what he says. And if so, then that means surgery which means no soccer for a year. And no going into the mosh pit at heavy metal concerts for a year. *starts to cry*

2pN.Brazil:...*puts out the cig and goes to hug the admin* I'm so sorry admin. I'm so sorry.

Mayan Empire and N.Brazil: *shocked at the sight of 2pN.Brazil being nice*

Admin: *hugs back* thanks Nora.

2pN.Brazil(Nora): *lets go, turns around and gets pissed* STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT DAMMIT!!!