IMPORTANT A/N!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Hey everyone. Normally I follow that with my usual tag I call you all but not today. 48 hours ago it was my moms birthday. She was going up the stairs but fell down and landed chin first and slammed onto the floor again like a rag doll. Needless to say, we call 911 and she was brought to the ER near by. X-rays showed that she has 2 minor fractures in her right wrist, and that she had a small bone break the skin in her right ear and that her jaw was broken in 3 places. They transferred her that night to another hospital where they performed surgery the next day. It was a complete success. I'm happy but I'm also still really traumatized at the whole incident. She is going to be on an ALL LIQUID diet for a long time. Thankfully she comes home today, maybe. I blame myself for not being able to move. I was right there. I could've moved to try and break her fall but I was frozen in shock. Sorry for dumping all this in you all. I'm just still traumatized. Also I just want some hugs from my followers right now. I consider you all to be my family as well. Thanks for reading this note. I love you all.

With lots of love from your crazy narwhal loving writer and admin,

Rita-chan