Mayan Empire

Name: Maya Anjo da Morte Silva de Santos
Age: looks 22, real age is unknown
Personification: Mayan Empire
Gender: female
Personality: !!!WARNING!!! MAYAN EMPIRE IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!! SHE IS FAR MORE DANGEROUS AND DEADLIER THAN 2p-N. Brazil!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Appearance: average height, long raven black hair, dark tan skin, body is covered in ancient Mayan markings (markings will glow blood red when fighting), dark Emerald green eyes (eyes glow red when pissed off or in battle), toned body.
Description: wears the traditional royal robes of a Mayan Princess (she is the Princess of the Maya), barefoot, wears turquoise earrings, arm band, gold head dress, gold jewelry.
Crush: Aztec Empire
Likes: pleasing the Mayan Gods and Goddesses, war, battle, ancient Mayan fútbol, her pet and loyal jaguar, Luunaa (mayan for Luna), her weapons, the sight of blood, fear in the eyes of her enemies, sacrificing the enemy prisoners she captures, blood, death.
Dislikes: peace, being forgotten, being treated like a weak woman, losing a battle.
Info: she is the last and only female Jaguar Warrior, she is the Princess of the Mayan Empire and its ruler. She made her first kill at 4 years of age (!!!EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!!!)
Weapon(s): obsidian blade (the obsidian paddle blade), obsidian knives, obsidian throwing knives, bow and arrows, spears, parkor skills, hand to hand combat skills, stealth, cunning, speed, flexibility, knowledge of the Amazon Rainforest, her pet Jaguar: Luunaa, the power that the Mayan Gods and Goddesses bestow upon her.