Sad Brazil-chan Moment

Brazil-chan: *sighs and is depressed*

Rita-chan: what's wrong Brazil-chan? Why so sad? You're not your usual cheerful self.

Brazil-chan: well the World Cup is over, I failed the people of Brazil by coming in 4th place, and now everyone is leaving so I'll just be invisible again. *starts to cry a little*

Rita-chan: Aww! *hugs Brazil-chan* don't feel like that. You'll never be invisible to Me, or your family. To us, you'll always be our number 1 Brazil. *comforts her*

Brazil-chan: *cries* I miss João! *cries* Eu sinto sua falta irmão João! *cries*

S. Brazil: aww come on sister, it's okay. Your twin sister is here. *hugs her*

Portugal: *hugs Brazil-chan* it's okay Brazil. João is watching over all of us.

Puerto Rico: she is right prima. And you have us.

Mexico: that's right.

Argentina: Yea, look I maybe an asshole to you a lot but that's just how I am. But that doesn't mean that I don't love you baby sis.

Chile: aww! Argentina finally confessed! *holds Denmark's hand*

Denmark: Awesome! And Brazil-chan, don't forget that you have the King of the Nordics here as a friend too.

Spain: aww Brazil-chan. It's okay. You will always have your family at your side.

Peru: Uncle Spain is right big sister N. Brazil-chan. You have us.

Columbia: *she picks up to hold little Peru* Peru is right Brazil-chan. We'll always be here with you. No matter what.

Brazil-chan: *looks up at everyone and cries more* I love all of you guys so much! I couldn't have been blessed with a better family.