3 NEW ADDITIONS!!

Admin(me): hello everyone!!

1p N. Brazil: and we have an announcement for all of you! ^^

2p N. Brazil: *looks away from everyone* Ya ya. And we can't wait to tell you the news. *rolls eyes and smokes a cigarette*

Me: wow Nora, so enthusiastic. Haha. Well we want to introduce 3 new members of this account! Please give a warm welcome and a hello to them.

Rita & Maya Silva: *standing back to back in Survey Corps uniform* Olá, we're the Silva sisters.
Rita: I'm Rita Silva. Nice to meet you and hope we can become friends!
Maya: And I'm Maya Silva. I'm really shy at first but I hope we can be friends. We're part of Squad Hanji.

Mayan Empire: *stands, wearing traditional Royal Mayan robes, body covered in ancient Mayan markings* Olá. I am the powerful Mayan Empire. I guess we can try to get along.

Me: *anime sweat drops* well you we be seeing them show up now in my stories and in the comments. Haha! So feel free to ask them any questions.

2p N. Brazil: tch. Don't expect me to answer any of your questions.

Mayan Empire: *sighs* Nora, you're too much like me.

Rita & Maya: we'll be happy to chat and RP with you guys. So just ask for the Silva Sisters.

1p N. Brazil: well you're gonna answer them anyways Nora. Otherwise Admin will get back at you. *smiles* hi everyone! And yes, I am married now to my wonderful husband 2pGermany !

Me: well thanks for reading and I'm sorry for not updating. I have been so busy with college and then I was in the hospital for a few days. But I'm better now. So with the semester winding down, I'll be able to write more.