Brazil-chan is a Mama?! 0-0

Rita-chan: *walks over to see Brazil-chan and hears her singing a Brazilian lullaby* hey Brazil-chan, what's up? Why are you singing that lullaby?

Brazil-chan: *turns around holding @LittleFluffs (chibi Italy)* taking care of my filho.

Rita-chan: *freezes* WAIT YOU'RE A MAMA?! HOW DID?! WHEN DID?! WHO IS THE PAPA?! OMG ITS CHIBI ITALY!!!! *runs over to hug chibi Italy*

Brazil-chan: *sends Rita-chan a death glare and holds my filho close to me* just because you are from Brazil and are my best amiga, doesn't mean that you can just run over to glomp my filho. I am his mama now and I promised to protect him. *looks at the sleeping country in my arms* Eu te amo meu filho.

Rita-chan: aww *takes a picture* that's soo cute. Chibi Italy is one very lucky country to have you as his mama. You're one of the most protective countries when it comes to protecting your family that I know. Yea, you're the best person I know to be Italy's mama.

Brazil-chan: thanks Rita-chan. Besides, since I'm with Germany, he can be chibi Italy's papa! *smiles*

Germany: *smiles then walks over to Brazil-chan and hugs her while looking down at chibi Italy*...I just hope I'll be a good Vati to our son. *chuckles* because I already know he has a wonderful Mutti. *kisss Brazil-chan on the cheek*

Brazil-chan: *blushes* of course you'll be a wonderful papa to our little filho. And I'm just so happy to have a wonderful family. Eu te amo Germany y meu filho pequeno.