Chapter 3

"Iwa-chan, (L/N)-chan! Good morning." Oikawa greeted you two with a big grin.

"What's with that grin on your face? Did something happen?" Iwaizumi asked.

"I'm just in a good mood. No reason." Oikawa walked next to you, pushing Iwaizumi away slightly.

"Volleyball is today, I can talk to our coach, if you want to. Girls usually are not allowed to be manager at our club." Oikawa said.

"Huh, why?" You looked at Oikawa.

"Well, because of my fans." He just smiled.

"They created a fanclub just for him. They are insane." Iwaizumi spoke from next to Oikawa.

"Does that count as club activity?" You asked.

"No, of course not." Iwaizumi shook his head.

"I wouldn't mind, if you joined though." Oikawa chuckled, earning a hit on his head.

"She's not one of your fangirls." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"You two must be really close, right?" You asked, giggling.

"Yes! Iwa-chan and I are childhood friends and never separated before. Always went to the same schools." Oikawa said proudly.

"That's cute. I also have a best friend in (Y/C)."

You chatted about your friend and your life in (Y/C) on your way, until you reached the school.

"Oikawa-san!" You heard the first girl shout.

She had a box in her hands and approached the three of you.

"Milk bread, your favorite!" She said, bowing and handing him the box.

"Thank you, Mika-chan." He smiled at her.

Just a few seconds later, other girls came too.

"Let's go, this will take a while." Iwaizumi said, walking ahead.

"Why don't you have a fanclub?" You asked him on your way to class.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just not tall or 'perfect' enough." He said, shaking his head.

"Maybe you should smile more. I bet you would look even better with it."

He looked at you for just a second, before quickly looking away.

"Whatever. I don't like attention anyway." He said, looking at the opposite direction.

"What a pity, 'cause you're gonna get a lot of it from me." You laughed.

"Shut up already." He quickened his pace.

"Hey, wait!"

As you finally reached the class, Iwaizumi still didn't look at you. Even after sitting down.

You wanted to say something to him, but someone stopped you from doing so.

"(L/N)-san, right?" A blonde girl stood by your table with two girls behind her.

"Yeah, and who are you?" You asked, leaning back on your chair.

"I'm Nakamoto and these are Kido and Suzuki." She pointed at the girls behind her with her thumbs.

"I'm also the president of Oikawa-san's fanclub and wanted to offer you to join us. We could use some inside information about him." She smiled at you.

"Oh, thank you, but I'll have to reject." You said kindly.

"Why is that? You could really help us."