Chapter 24: Our Song

[Shane's POV]

Joey and I finally have a class together. We have theatre together. We walk in and I didn't realize how many people from high school applied! Sawyer was there, Meghan was there, Connor was there, and that new girl, Lisa was there too.

Professor: Hello my beauties! My name is Mrs. McLean. I will make sure that this is your most favorite class ever! Now, let's go around and introduce ourselves. Let's start with... You.

She pointed to Joey.

Joey: Me? Well ok. Hello there everyone! My name is Joseph Graceffa, but you can call me Joey.

Mrs. McLean: Awesome! You?

Shane: Hey guys! My name is Shane Dawson. But you can call me Shane.

The class laughed.

Mrs. McLean: Looks like we got a jokester on out hands!

She went around introducing everyone else. Before we knew it, class was over.

Mrs. McLean: For homework you have to write a poem, which will be turned into a song next class!

[Joey's POV]

A song?! I've never written a song before. I know she said a poem, but still! I know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna write a song for Shane. Here's what I'm thinking of:

We've waited so damn long.
We're sick and tired, I won't leave any doubt, or stone unturned.
I've got a collar full of chemistry from your company.
So maybe, tonight I'll be the libertine.
Oh show me your love
Give me more, but it's not enough
Before the world catches up.
'Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know.
If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go. (If you know the song, I'll give you a shout out!)

I think he'll love it!

[Shane's POV]

A song huh? I have a perfect idea. I'll write a song for Joey. Here's what I have.

I'm running out of time, I hope that I can save you somehow.
If I had super powers, I'd save the world and you would be mine.
Have me fear, your hero is here.
My super senses' telling me that danger is near. I'm gettin' close to you so I can watch your back.
A villains' on the lose and he ready to attack.
But I'm not that super hero, I'm not that kind of guy, but I can save you baby, give me a try.
'Cause I'm running out of time.
I don't know what I came to do, and I didn't come to lose, so I'll fight until you're mine.
And if trouble comes around I won't be backin' down tonight.
If you're in danger.
I'm here to save ya.
That's what I'm made of.
Give you my superluv.

He's gonna freak!

[Joey's POV]

It was time for class. Shane and I walked to class together, like always.

Shane: Hey! How did writing go last night!

Joey: Great! What did you call your poem?

Shane: Superluv. You?

Joey: Collar Full.

Shane: That's a really unique title.

Joey: I try.

We both laughed, shared a quick kiss and headed off to class. I can't wait to see the look on Shane's face when he finds out it's for him.

[Shane's POV]

I can't wait to see Joey's face when he finds out it's for him.

____________________________________________________

Omg! Having the same idea! Match made!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Social info:

Instagram: @saraplatekk

Twitter: @sara_platek

Leave me a comment, and a vote! ⭐

Love you all my beauties!

Good damn bye! ❤