Chapter 3: Will You Be My Boyfriend?

{Joey's POV}

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened between Shane and I last night. No one had ever kissed me like that before. Not even the girls I dated. I dressed extra nice today, I wonder what Shane would think. I think he turned me gay is what I'm thinking.

Nichole: Ooooo! Don't you look fancy!

Joey: You already know!

Nichole: Don't go all Iggy Azalea on me. So why are you dressed up?

Joey: I can't dress up?

Nichole: No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm just,saying, you never used to dress up before, what's up?

Joey: I'm just dressing up for someone I like, that's all...

I could feel my face turning bright red. I really don't know why I was embarrased.

Nichole: Awe! You already have a crush on someone?! Ahhh!

Joey: But there's a twist...

Nichole: What?

Joey: I think I like..... a guy....

Nichole: So.... you're gay?

Joey: That's the problem, I'm not exactly sure...

Nichole: Let me guess, you went over to Shane's and you two like fucked or something...

Joey: Nooo... we didn't fuck... we just made out a little, and we had out shirts off.

Now my face was REALLY red from telling her the details.

Nichole: Daaaamn!

Joey: Oh shut up..

Nichole: I'm driving to school today, hop in.

We drove to school and I was thinking the whole way. How do I greet Shane when I see him? What will he think of my outfit? I was walking with my sister and I saw Shane out of the corner of my eye walking closer to me, I started to sweat.

Shane: Hey Joey!

Joey: Hey.

Shane: Soooo... about last night... Wow Joey...

Joey: Wow what?

Shane: First off... you, my friend, are one hell of a kisser.

I felt myself blush. He leaned in and smelled my neck, he is so good.

Shane: Second of all, you look amazing and you smell awesome.

Joey: Wow, thanks, you don't smell too bad yourself.

We both started laughing and Shane snorted, that was so cute. We started walking into the school and he leaned into me and whispered

Shane: I love you.

I got chills up and down my neck when he said that. I can't believe how good he is. Has he done this before? Obviously...

{Shane's POV}

I want Joey to be my boyfriend so badly, he's an awesome kisser, and he is gorgeous! I think I;m gonna make my move, I'm gonna slip a note in his locker which read

"I've been watching you for a while and I like you. Meet me in the janitor's closet after school so I can ask you soemthing

                                                        -Anonymous"

He might know who it is, but I don't care. I want Joey Graceffa to be my boyfriend. I sneaked by Joey's locker and slipped the note in, I saw him coming around the corner, so I walked away and I "went and got a drink". I saw Joey read the note. What was he thinking? I walked over to him.

Shane: Hey Joey! What you got th..

Joey: Nothing! Umm.... Just a note that my sister left... ummm..

Shane: Let me see!

I looked at it and I tried to ask sad. I really wasn't.

Joey: Are you mad?

Shane: Umm.. No, go, we can still be friends right?

Joey: Yeah... friends.

We hugged for a really long time. It seemed like neither one of us wanted to let go of each other.

{Joey's POV}

It was the end of school. I was so nervous to find out who the note was from, but whatever they ask, I will probably say no, because I think it would hurt Shane, I don't ever want to do that. I walked into the janitor's closet sweating and all tense to find out that the note was from.... Shane.

Joey: You bitch.

Shane: I know!

Joey: Soo.. You like me?

Shane: Yeah.... And I wanted to ask you something..

Joey: Ok?

Shane: Joey...

He took a hold of my hand and I stared into his eyes,I swear we were exchanging thoughts we were do seep into each other's eyes.

Joey: Yes..

Shane: Will you be my boyfriend?

I stopped and I looked at Shane for a few seconds, I let go of his hand and I ran out of teh closet. I left him all alone, why did I do that? I guess it was just a spur of the moment thing, he just caught me off guard.

***Later***

I was doing my homework, and I decided to text Shane.

Joey: Hey Shane. Sorry for running out. You just caught me off guard, that's all. I don't want you to think that I hate you, I don't.

Shane: You don't?

Joey: No! And I think I have an answe to your question ;)

Shane: Really?! So what is it?

Joey: Shane, I wouldn't like to be your boyfriend...

Shane: What... :(

Joey: I would LOVE to be your boyfriend!! <3 <3

Shane: You bitch! Really?!

Joey: Yes! But our little secret for now ok?

Shane: Ok! :) I love you Joey.

Joey: I love you too, goodnight... babe :)

Shane: Goodnight.

For the first time in a long time, I feel like someone will actually accept me for who I am.

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 done!!

What do you think other people will think about them, especially the freinds.. O.o

Love you! <3