Chapter 7: I Can't Take It

{Joey's POV}

 It's been a week since Nichole told eveyone that..... you know... I've been staying home from school for a week to avoid the laughter from other students. I've just been telling my mom that I'm sick. Nichole came in my room this morning, I'm still ignoring her.

Nichole: Hey, you going to school today?

Joey: No.

Nichole: Why?

I didn't answer her, I would assume that she would understand why I'm not talking to her.

Nichole: Joey... please talk to me.

Joey: No.

Nichole: Why?!

At that point, I got so pissed off.

Joey: WHY?! Because I told you the BIGGEST secret I've EVER had! And I specifically told you NOT to tell anyone,and what did you do?!?! You go behind my back and tell EVERYONE at school!!! I told you that in confidence! Why would you do that to me?! Thanks to you, now the whole school knows....

There was an awkward silence between the two of us.

Joey: And don't even bother telling me it's not your fault...

Nichole: Joey.... I'm so sorry...

Joey: Are you? Because if you were a true sister, you wouldn'tve told my secret..

There was silence again... then she left for school, I was staying home again. I got a text from Shane.

 Shaneyyy: Hey babe! ♥ You coming to school today? I miss you.

Joey: No..

Shaneyyy: Why?! :'(

Joey: Depressed....

Shaneyyy: Don't be, I'll skip today to be with you.

Joey: No, don't do that...

Shaneyyy: Yes I am, and you can't say anything to change it.

Joey: Ughhh... I guess I can't. I mean I haven't kissed you in a week sooo, ok ☺

Shaneyyy: Really?! Yay!! I love you! Has your mom left?

Joey: No, I'll text you when she does ok?

Shaneyyy: Yeah! See you in a few ok?

Joey: Kk, luv ya!

Shaneyyy: I Superluv you!

Joey: That's pretty cool, you should make that... "Superluv" into a song or something, that'd be so cool!

Shaneyyy: Yeah! That wouls be cool! Ok see you l8ter! ♥

{Shane's POV}

It's 8:07, 1st period started 3 minutes ago, I got a text from Joey.

Joeyboo: Mom just left, come on over! ☺ ♥

Shane: Kk!

I walked over to Shane's house and knocked on the door.

Joey: Glad you could make it.

Shane: Of course!

I kissed him and he invited me to go upstairs to his room. I sat on his bed and admired his room, he had Panic! At the Disco playing in the background.

Shane: Ok, so what's up? Why haven't you been coming to school for the past week?

Joey: Because..... I can't take it any more.

Shane: What do you mean?

Joey: I mean, my sister told about... us.... "making love" and now everyone keeps laughing at me and it makes me feel like I don't have what it takes to fit in at school.

He looked at me and it looked like it he was about to cry, he did, now I feel bad. I pulled him in for a hug and he hugged me tighter than ever.

Shane: This is why I'm here, to help you through this.

Joey: Are you sure you can?

Shane: Absolutally, I wouldn't be here, and skipping school for you, if that wasn't true. I love you more than anything Joey. And nothing anyone says, or does, will EVER change that.

We both smiled and then we kissed, but this kiss was different, this kiss was one of those.... please never leave me, and love me forever kisses that no on ever forgets about. So then I got to thinking.... What if Joey and I ran away together? What if we  "quit" school and start a family? I stopped kissing to ask him something.

Joey: Awe, why'd you stop?

I laughed at him, he's literally the best.

Shane: *chuckles* Joey... Can I ask you something?

Joey: Sure babe, what is it?

Shane: What would you say if I asked you to run away with me?

Joey: Well.... I guess I would, but not until school is finished.

I mumbled under my breath

Shane: Damn.

Joey: What?

{Joey's POV}

Run away with Shane? Should I? I mean, my life already sucks, I guess I've had a good run at school.... That's settled, I'm running away with Shane.

Joey: Shane?

Shane: Yes babe?

Joey: When you asked me to run away with you, were you serious?

Shane: Yeah, why?

Joey: Because... I'd love to run away with you, tonight.

Shane: Tonight?! But I thought you wanted to wait until you graduated!

Joey: I did, but life sucks, let's run away at 6pm tonight, my mom doesn't get home until 7 and Nichole is spending the night at her friends house. Meet me by my back gate tonight ok?

Shane: Ok, I can't wait to live my life with you Joey.

***6pm***

{Still Joey's POV}

Time to run away. I left a note on the counter for my mom which read

"Dear Mom and Nichole,

Life sucks, so I'm running away with Shane, and there's nothing you can do to stop me, because by the time you read this note, I'll be gone already, thanks for being a great mom, and Nichole... You know why I decided this... Thanks for a good life

                                                Love you

                                                        -Joey

I met Shane by the back gate, he was all packed and so was I.

Shane: You ready to go?

Joey: As ready as I'll ever be.

We kissed and then we ran off together, to see where life would take us.

______________________________________________________

Yay!!!! One more done!

I've been working really hard on this, like writing a whole chapter  and then deleting the whole thing and wrtitng a new one, so please spread the word... and OVER 200 reads!

Not a big number but still!! :D

***May the odds be ever in your favor.... Goooooooooodbye! ☺***