Chapter 34: I Do

[Shane's POV]

It's happening. I'm about to marry Joseph Michael Graceffa. He looked so handsome in his tux I might add. I was the one standing at the alter as his mom and dad walked him down the aisle with the music playing in the background.

Priest: Dearly beloved....

I tuned out the priest and whispered "I love you" into Joey's ear.

Joey: I love you too.

He whispered back.

Priest: May we have the rings?

Jett, Joey's brother, gave our rings to the priest as Jett gave Joey a high five as he walked by him back to his spot.

Priest: Joey, do you take Shane Lee Dawson to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love him, honor him and keep him, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?

Joey: I do.

I put the ring on his left ring finger and he smiled at me. This was the best day of my life.

Priest: Shane, do you take Joseph Michael Graceffa to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love him, honor him and keep him, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?

Shane: I do.

Joey slid the ring on my left ring finger, then our hands intertwined.

Priest: If anyone can give good cause as to why these two should not be married, let them speak not, or forever hold their peace.

It was silent. All I could hear is my mother crying. Cry baby.

Priest: By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband! Kiss the groom!

[Joey's POV]

Priest: Kiss the groom!

Everyone started clapping as Shane and I shared our first kiss as a married couple. Shane picked me up bridal style. We decided that I would take Shane's last name. I am now a Dawson!

Priest: I now pronounce Mr. Shane and Joey Dawson!

Everyone cheered as I carried Joey out of the church.

Joey: We did it!!

Shane: I know! I love you so much!

Joey: I love you too!

Shane: I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you my love.

Joey: Me too Shaney.

***

Out reception was beautiful. The food was amazing. And I got to share my first dance with Shane. The song was 1,2,3,4 by the Plain White T's. Then I remembered Lisa. The surprise! When Shane and I finished dancing, I went to Lisa.

Joey: Hey! Did you get the thing?

Lisa: Yup, here it is!

She held up the disk.

Lisa: Go get em'!

Joey: I will!

I went on stage and spoke.

Joey: Um, excuse me?

Everyone looked at me.

Joey: A few years ago, Shane wrote me a song in theatre class that got sabotaged. So, I fixed it and now I'm going to sing it for you.

As I was singing, I looked at Shane and he had a surprised face. I replaced the last lyrics to this,

"And all you really need, has been right in front of you this whole time. And I, I didn't need no super powers, I saved the world and now you are mine, now you're mine."

Everyone cheered and Shane ran up and kissed me.

Shane: I love you.

Joey: I love you too.

***

Joey and Shane ended up having a great evening. Food, dancing, and drinks. Who knows what the future will hold, for Shane Dawson, and Joey Dawson. The End.

____________________________________________________________

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! This is the end of my first Shoey fanfic! I hope you all enjoyed it very much! I will be writing a sequel to this, it's called " Build A Wall" I'm in the process of working on it right now.

Thank you for reading!

Social info:

Instagram: @saraplatek

Twitter: @sara_platek

Kik: @sarkiplier_graceffa

Snapchat: saraplatekk

Thank you for giving this story all of the love and support. Hopefully it will keep striving! ❤

Leave a comment and vote it up! ⭐

I love all you beauties so very much!!

Good damn bye!.. For now ☺❤