Chapter 5: Birthday Suit

***WARNING Chapter is GRAPHIC*** (Continue) ☺

{Joey's POV}

It's my birthday today! I'm so excited! I'm turning 18 today! Shane said that he would plan something for me. I wonder what... Huuuh!! Maybe a SURPRISE PARTY?! Joey... Don't think TOO highly... I got a text this morning, it was from Shane!

Shaneyyy: Hey! Happy Brithday babe! ♥

Joey: Thanks! ☺Soooo... You said that you were gonna give me something for my birthday?

Shaneyyy: Yes. Two things actually.

Joey: Really?!?! ♥♥ What?!

Shaneyyy: Hey! I can't tell you! I want you to be surprised! Lol

Joey: Oh ok. ☺ See you at school! Love you ♥

Shaneyyy: Love you too! ♥♥♥♥

I got dressed in a nice sky blue button down shirt with a pair of skinny jeans and some nice shoes. I even sprayed on some Abercrombie & Fitch cologne on as well. I gotta smell nice on my 18th birthday! I walk down stairs and my mom has a preset for me.... I hope it's actually good this year. She's NEVER gotten me a good gift before.

Joey's Mom: Happy Birthday sweetie!

Joey: Thanks mom.

Joey's Mom: Weeelll... Open the gift!

Joey: *sigh* Ok.

I start to unwrap the bag that my gift was in..... and I couldn't believe my eyes...... I was speechless... It was.... an iPhone 5s!!

Joey: Mom!!! Holy crap!

I ran over and gave her the biggest hug ever.

Joey: How did you know?

Joey: I think I know my own son! Besides, you're friend Shane helped too.

Shane..... I love that guy. I hugged my mom again and I whispered in her ear.

Joey: I love you mom.

I was hugger her a little bit longer and I felt a tear on my shoulder.

Joey: Why are you crying?

Joey's Mom: Because it's been a while since you've said that to me.

She hugged me again and I realized Nichole and I has to get to school.

Nichole: Joey! Let's go!

Joey: Bye mom! Thanks for the new phone! Is it active?

Joey's Mom: You're welcome! And yes! You're number is 555-9843!

Joey: Ok thanks!

We got into Nichole's car and I texted Shane on my new phone. He doesn't know my new number so I thought I'd scare him a little.

Joey: Heeyy! I love you babe! Let's fuck! ♥

Shane: Ummmm.... Who is this??

Joey: It's Joey! Silly! I got a new phone for my bday! Remember... you helped. ☺

Shane: Yeeesss... I remember ☺

Joey: I'm on my way to school ok?

Shane: Yep.. Love ya!

Joey: Love you too!

{Shane's POV}

I can't wait to give Jory his birthday presents! One is a new bottle of cologne. And the other is still at home ;). I saw Joey pull in and I was extaticed.