Chapter 4: Everything Has Changed

{Shane's POV}

Now that Joey and I are a couple, I'm SUPER PUMPED! I'm not sure if he's ever had a boyfriend before, but I'm sure that he'll be ok, God I hope so, because I really want to make him happy. I was getting ready for school and I got a text from Joey! And also, I changed the contact on my phone too.

DaBf Joeey<3: Hey boo! Can't wait to see you! Love you! <3

Shane: Awe! Love you too! Hey can I ask you something?

DaBf Joeey<3: Sure! What?

Shane: Have you ever had a bf before?

DaBf Joeey<3: No, you're the first! :) You should feel special.

Shane: I should?

DaBf Joeey<3: Yes! I have my "first time" with you! <3

Shane: You sound like you want to have sex. Lol

DaBf Joeey: Not yet ;)

I got a boner when he said that.

Shane: Lol Oooo! ;) Remember, no one can know that we're dating YET. Ok?

DaBf Joeey<3: Yeeeees, I remember. I 'll see you at school. Meet me our front ok?

Shane: Ok! Love you!

{Joey's POV}

I can't wait to see Shane today. I haven't even told my sister that we're dating! I was looking around for Shane when we got to school but I couldn't see, there was too many people. We stepped out and I got a text from Shane.

Shannne<3<3: I see you. :)

He is such a good boyfriend. He actually waited for me. When I saw him, I ran over to him and we hugged for the longest time.

Nichole: Wow Joey! You have a new friend?

Joey: Yes! Shane, this is Nichole, Nichole, Shane.

Shane: Hi! Nice to meet you!

Nichole: Same! I gotta go bro, have a good day ok?!

Joey: Ok bye!

Shane and I waited until everyone was in the school and then Shane leaned in and kissed me.

Joey: It's like you read my mind.

He smiled at me, and we walked into school, holding hands. We saw our friends and we pulled away.

Luke: Hey Joey! Shane.

Joey: Hey... Luke right?

Luke: Wow, you remember...

Shane: What is THAT supposed to mean?

I whispered in Shane's ear.

Joey: Don't get so defensive babe.

Luke: What I mean is, ever since Joey got here, he's been hanging out with ONLY YOU! I called you last night to see if you wanted to hang out and... you were with.... Joey...

Connor: Are you trying to play favorites?

Shane: What?! No! I'm hanging with Joey because he's new and I'm trying to show him that he can have at least one good friend..... unlike you guys, who get jealous..

The hallway got quiet because everyone was screaming. I was embarrased because the fight was about me.

Luke: Whatever, we're leaving, come on guys, let's go.