Chapter 11: Found

[Shane's POV]

Shane: Wait, Cat did what??

Joey: When I went over to her house about a month ago... She, kind of, kissed me.

Shane: THAT BITCH!!

Joey: This is why I didn't want to tell you! I knew you were gonna get upset.

Shane: Did you enjoy her kissing you?

Joey: Hell no!

Shane: Then I'm not mad.

Joey: Really?

Shane: Nope, you wanna know why?

Joey: Why?

Shane: Because I now know that I still got it.

Joey laughed at that. Then he kissed me, we started to make out when someone was banging, yes banging, on Kalel's door.

[Joey's POV]

Shane and I were having a nice make out session on Kalel's couch, when there was obnoxious banging on the door. Then all of the sudden, my mom and Nichole come barging in.

Joey's Mom: JOSEPH MICHAEL GRACEFFA!! You got some explaining to do young man!!!

Joey: Why?

Joey's Mom: Because you RAN AWAY! For a month and a half!! You need to go back to school!

Joey: If I go back now... I'll never graduate.. there's no point in going back.

Shane: Actually, yes there is.

I gave him a glare, I think he got message.

Joey's Mom: Too bad! Do you know how long I've been looking for you two?

Shane: You were looking for me too?

Joey's Mom: Yes! Now come on you two!

I looked at Shane.

Joey: Do you think we should go back?

Shane: Yeah... I think it's for the best, I never thought I'd say this, but I miss my mom.

I looked at my mom with a look that said "I give up"

Joey: Ok mom, we're coming home, we're just going to go get our stuff.

I was half way up the stairs, then I realized something...

Joey: Hey mom, how did you find me exactly?

Joey's Mom: Oh, I put an app on your phone which allows me to find you where ever you go.

Joey: Wow mom, not creepy...

Shane and I were packing up our stuff and he stared at me.

Joey: What are you staring at?

Shane: My gorgeous boyfriend.

I blushed. he walked over to me and kissed me.

Shane: Shall we pick up where we left off?

Joey: I thought you'd never ask.

He threw me on the bed. His hands ran up and down my chest and waist. We were making out, then Shane's lips traveled to my neck, he found my sweet spot, bit it gently, I moaned while he was playing with my nipples and grinding on my dick. I was at my breaking point and I said quietly "Sh-Shane I'm gonna..." when Nichole bursts in.

Nichole: AHHH!! I'M BLIND!!

Joey: Oh shut up...

We gathered our things, walked out the door, and on we went to head back to our home town, it's gonna feel like a new school, and a new world, all over again.

__________________________________________

One more done!!!

What do you think? Another smut scene? Let me know??

Love you!

Good damn bye!!