Chapter 22

Youngji's POV

"So what do you want to do?" I asked Jackson walking out of the school.

"Anything my Youngji wants to do!" Jackson said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Wanna meet my parents and sister and help out at our coffee shop?" I said reciving a text from my sister asking me to bring Jackson to visit my family.

"Sure, lets go!" Jackson said all hyped up.

"Can we tag along?" BamBam and Yugyeom asked.

"No." Jackson said coldly.

"Why, hyung?" BamBam asking with his arms crossed.

"Because she's my girlfriend, not your guys." Jackson said while pulling me closer to him. I elbowed him in the stomach and said

"You guys can come."

"I mean why, they're going to ruin it and minus well get invite the whole group while you're at it!" Jackson cried like a baby.

"Good idea! Got7, come with us!" I said inviting the group. Jackson cried and whined some more.

"How about tomorrow we go see the Kara-unnies at our dorm?" I suggested to Jackson making him stop whining.

"Sounds good!" Jackson said sounding like a grown boy instead of a baby.

"Let's go!" BamBam said leading the way in the car. Riding in a van with Got7 is the real struggle, with 7 people plus an additional guest.

--------

"Finally we are here!" Yugyeom said stretching outside the van.

"Youngji-ah!" My sister and mom said rushing out of the house running towards me.

"Hi, mom and sister. I miss you guys." I said hugging them both.

"Who are these young, handsome men?" My mom asked me.

"They are Got7." I said smiling.

"Ahh, this one is your boyfriend!" My sister pointing at Jackson.

"Yeah." I said shyly while rubbing my nape.

"Don't you guys want to come inside?" I asked the boys who were still quiet.

"Ah, yeah." JB said leading the way into the shop.

--------

"It's a pleasure to have you guys here." My mom said.

"Why don't you guys introduce yourselves?" My sister asked curious about them.

"1, 2, 3 Come and get it, Got7! Hello we are Got7!" Got7 introduced themselves loudly. I mean LOUDLY.

"Hello, I am the chic and charismatic leader, JB." JB said.

"Hello, I am the flying Mark." Mark said quietly, but loud enough to hear.

"Hello, I am the powerful voice, Youngjae." Youngjae said.

"Hello, I am Got7's dancing giant baby, Yugyeom." Yugyeom introduced.

"Hello, I am the cutie, BamBam." BamBam said acting cute.

"Hello, I am smiley Jr." Jr. said while of course smiling.

"Hello, I am wild&sexy, Jackson." Jackson said after that she did flip that suprised everyone.

"Woah, daebak!" My sister said giving Jackson two thumbs up.

"Are you okay? You didn't hurt yourself?" My mom asked Jackson worrying about his condition.

"I'm fine." Jackson said giving a smile.

"First, we need to clean up." My mom said to the others.

"But it seems clean already." Yugyeom muttered.

"It has to be spotless clean." My mom said with her serious tone. The group started cleaning up having the place being spotless as what they were told.

"Attitude is an important thing. You need to be nice at all times and respect the customers." Mom told them. I tested them and the best one was Jr. making Jr. the cashier.

"Now on the drinks. Everything you need is in this book." Mom said taking out our secret recipe book.

Everyone was busy except for Jackson was struggling with the things.

"Wanna learn how to make a yogurt smoothie?" I asked Jackson.

"Sure." Jackson said grabbing the book, he grabbed the needed ingredients and blended them, finishing the smoothie. He tasted it.

"How is it? It's good right." I said.

"Are you sure I made this? It's so good." He said questioning his knowledge. He grabbed another straw and put it in the cup, making me sip it.

"It's good. Aren't you proud, I would've been proud if I made this." I told him.

"Youngji, why don't you sell our best product." My sister said handing me the sweet potatoes.

"Ah, I forgot." I said also handing Jackson couple of the sacks of sweet potatoes.

"You see we have the sweet potato roaster that makes it taste like honey." I said handing him one.

"It does taste like honey!" He said suprised. We sold many of the potatoes until we reached a crisis, the potatoes weren't ready for the next customer. We were panicking.

"Um, you might have to wait a little longer." Jackson told the customer.

"While you are waiting, I'll dance to 'Mamma Mia' ! " I told him. The music ready and I heard the chants that made me happy. I saw Jackson sneek into the cafe and saw him inside cheering me on.

"I think it's done now." He said after I danced two songs and he came back in. We sold all of the potatoes thanks to Got7 and Jackson.

--------

"Take care of my daughter or I will come and get you." Mom said hugging Jackson and the rest.

"Bye!" Mom and sister said as we left.

"Such a long day." Mark said.

"True that." Youngjae commented on.

"Let's sleep." BamBam suggested.

"Sure." JB said. Basically we all fell asleep after a LONG day at the cafe, but it was nice because Jackson was there by my side.

---------------------------------
i wish they are fuckin real like omfg!