Chapter 6

Youngji's POV

"We reached the café now!" Jackson said.

"Yaaaaaaayyyyyy!" The Got7 members said as they tagged along with us both.

"Ya, why did you guys tag along. We don't want you guys!" Jackson said yelling at them.

"Oh so you wanted to be alone with your future--" JB said as he got cut off by Jackson.

"Future what?" I asked very lost.

"Nothing!" Jackson said shouting. He turned beet red just by the conversation.

"I'll paid because Jackson paid last time and I got paid." I said holding up my card.

As soon as they finished ordering, I ordered my stuff and we all sat down at the biggest table waiting for our orders.

As we were awkwardly waiting for our orders, Got7's song called A came on.

"Waaa, it's Got7's song!" I said clapping to beat. In the middle of the song our orders came and we talked about our life and got to know each other very well.

-------------------------------
At the Kara Dorm

"Youngji, you're back!" Hara-unnie said squeezing me.

"So, who is this guy you been seeing for the past weeks?" Seungyeon-unnie said dragging me to the couch trying to gossip with the other unnies.

"We aren't in a relationship or any type of relationship, we're just friends." I said looking down.

"By how you are saying that, seems like you like this guy." Gyuri-unnie said while smirking.

"Well, sure. I actually do." I blurted out feeling pressured.

"So, who is it?" Hara-unnie asked curiously.

"Well, it's Got7's Jackson." I said smiling just by saying his name.

"You really do like this dude." Seungyeon-unnie said.

"But isn't he a rookie and you're also a rookie?" Gyuri-unnie said.

"That's the problem." I said while lip-biting.

--------------------------------

I realized that im a horrible writer, lol