Chapter 12

Youngji's POV

During Jackson's cheesy line, he held my hand until the Got7 members watched us and when Mark decided to ask us "Whatcha ya guys doing?", I let go of Jackson's hand in suprise.

"Why did you let go?" Jackson said staring at me.

"I don't even know, maybe in suprise." I said looking at Mark.

"Oops, sorry." Mark said turning around.

"Lets go out today!" I suggested.

"Where and what if we got caught together?" Jackson worried about the media.

"If you really love me you would go out, but it's okay. It was just a suggestion." I said fake smiling to Jackson.

"I don't know what to do." He said shaking his head in confusion.

"Then lets not go out if you're that worried about the company and media." I said as I turned around to the window.

"It's because the people know that you came out of the JYP building yesterday and probably suspicious." Jackson said to me.

"It's because I'm worried about you." Jackson said to me making me turn around.

"Are you guys having your first couple fight?" Yugyeom asked.

"Ani, we are just discussing about stuff." I said to Yugyeom.

"Arrasso, lets not go out and mianhe for rushing things." I said to Jackson cupping his face.

"Why did you cup my face?" He asked to me.

"Because I would kiss you, but there's people around." I said letting go his face.

"Then here." Jackson said coming closer and closer and kissed me.

----------------------------------
u gotta admit its cute