Chapter 14

Youngji's POV

I woke up in a bright room with Jackson in it.

"Youngji, you're up!" Jackson said running to me.

"Guys, she's awake!" I heard Youngjae say to the others.

"Why am I here, Jackson?" I asked.

"You have a lack of sleep and also a lack of food." Jackson said looking down.

"We brought porridge for you!" Mark said holding a bag up. He got up and handed the bag to me.

"I'll feed you." Jackson said trying to take the spoon from me.

"No, I don't need help feeding myself." I said taking the spoon back. The members slowly exited the room thinking that our relationship isn't working out well right now.

"Why are you acting like this?!"Jackson said letting his anger go.

"Acting like what, stubborn?!" I said fighting back.

"Ne, Why?!" Jackson yelled.

"Maybe if you didn't take me here or if we just went out in the public?!" I yelled back.

"ALL I DID WAS CARE FOR YOU?!" Jackson shouted in my face.

"You need to care for me anymore and you can leave!" I said pointing to the door.

"I was just going to!" He said walking out. He walked out into the big hallway that was filled with people.

"What did I do?" I said muttering to myself.

"Youngji, you may leave." The doctor told me. I got up and grabbed my belongings and left out the door thinking maybe our relationship isn't meant to be.

"I'm stupid for thinking that. Our relationship is actually meant to be. We just need space. " I said muttering to myself.

-----------------------------------
holy shit, shit just got real