Chapter 2

Jackson's POV

When school had ended. The members and I bumped into Youngji.

"Oh, jwesonghimnida." She said while bowing formally.

"It was nice to talk to you, Jackson." She said smiling, then she left.

"Woah, Jackson got game." BamBam said to Jackson leading Jackson to punch him in the arm.

"Unnies!" I overheard Youngji say to the Kara noonas. Wa, she looks cute. Focus Jackson. I thought to myself slapping my right cheek.

"I think Jackson fell in love at first sight." Jr. said. I didn't even pay attention, my eyes only focused on Youngji.

- - - - - - - -

The whole night I dreamt about Youngji. My mystery girl. Just Kidding. I had to focus on studies and my career.

The next morning I was one of the early birds just because you know. Youngji. My life was different before school had started. We entered the van and had arrived at our destination, dungeon, or I would call it, hell. It wasn't hell because my mystery girl was there.

As walked through the fan crowds and through the door. She was there, but she was talking to BamBam behind her. It was okay because BamBam isn't as wild&sexy like me. The one and only Jackson Wang.

I walked to my seat and greeted Youngji.

"Hi Youngji!" I said in English.

"Annyeong, Jackson-ah."She replied back with her smile. I decided to make her laugh, so I told about our members.

"...and BamBam said wait what, all lost." I said her cracking up. I opened my eyes and saw her laugh her unique way. With her mouth wide open with no sound.

"Waa, your dorm sounds like fun." Youngji said in a jealous way.

"Well, it is. How about your dorm?" I asked curiously.

"It's lonely because they have different schedules than me and plus I go to school while they already graduated." She said with a big ole sign.

"Well if you want you could come over our dorm to hangout after school." I suggested.

"I would check, but other than that sure why not." She said happily. When she's happy I am.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

After School.

"I could go, but I suggest that I ride in my van, so it won't be a suspicious thing going on." Youngji said.

"Okay, here's the address." I said handing her a piece of paper with the address.

"Okay, bye." She said waving.

"See you!" I said.

"Ya, guys we have a guest coming over to our dorm." I announced in the van with the members.

"Who is it? Your love of your life?" Young jae questioned.

"It's Youngji, guys." I said.

"WaaaAaaaaa, Youngji's coming over to the Got7 dorm." BamBam fanboying. Sometimes I worry about him.

We arrived at our dorm and we cleaned everything because is our first non-JYP female coming over.

Once I heard the doorbell rang, my heart basically sank.

---------------------------------
lol tb to debut dayssss