Chapter 21

Jackson's POV

We officially revealed our relationship to the press and the media causing all the ruckus. The media wouldn't stop follow us on our public dates, the way to school and stuff.

------------

"We would like the media to stop following us two and get a life!" I told the media while holding her hand into the way to school. Youngji was startled by my movement.

"Ya, what are you doing?" Youngji whispered.

"I'm getting the privacy we deserve." I told her.

"This relationship is becoming a disaster." I heard Youngji mumbled.

"What?" I tried to make her say it louder.

"Nothing, let's hurry we are going to be late for school." Youngji said grabbing my hand and running into the school.

"Oooooooo, the couple arrived!" Yugyeom said as we walked into the classroom. I gave him a death glare.

"Yugyeom is about to get beat up!" Youngjae said loudly. I was about to, but Youngji elbowed me, signaling not to kill him.

"I'll just let it go this time." I said clenching my teeth while trying to smile.

"Thank you, Youngji." Yugyeom said high fiving her, then leaving to his desk. We also walked towards our desk and sat down. Youngji was playing the game called 'Zigzag', I tapped the screen causing her to lose.

"I hate you." She said giving me a glare and then continued with another game. I pulled out my phone and took selcas with her without knowing, but she ended up knowing.

"Ya, delete those." She said hitting my arm.

"Never, they're cute." I said smiling with my eyes closed.

I took another with her prepared, she had her hair between her nose and mouth, like a mustache.

"You are so cute." I said pinching her cheeks. I knew she hated that.

"You guys are just relationship goals!" BamBam said behind us.

"Imma kill you once we get home." I said gritting my teeth.

"Nice words, now." Youngji said fake smiling.

"I'm so sorry for saying that, BamBam. I hope you forgive me as your hyung, dongsaeng." I said like a robot that was gritting their teeth.

"I'll always forgive you, hyung!" BamBam said kissing my cheek. I felt disgusted.

"Awww, you are so cute." Youngji said pinching my cheeks, then I started pinching her cheeks harder than she pinched mines. We had a pinching war.

-------------------------------
THIS IS SO HORRIBLE!!!!!