Chapter 11

Jackson's POV

I was anxious to meet Youngji as my offical girlfriend. I did the usual routine for getting ready for school.

"Jackson, hurry up! Your newly girlfriend is probably waiting for you at school!" Mark-hyung yelled out.

I left my room and the members were waiting for me.

"Wow, it looks like you actually showered." JB said looking amazed at me.

"It's all because of Youngji!" Youngjae said.

"Thank you, Youngji!" BamBam said with his hands together.

"Let's go!" Yugyeom said heading out the door.

We got in the van quickly without any people looking at us. When we arrived at school, there was a whole bunch of paparazzis, fans there waiting for us. We left the van and all I heard was "Jackson, are you and Youngji dating?" or "Why did Youngji come out of the JYP building yesterday?".

I avoided all the questions and just entered the classroom. There I saw a beautiful girl in my eyes playing on her phone. Youngji.

"Oh, Jackson. Annyeong!" She said waving her hand. I walked to my seat and put on my backpack down.

"Here's your hoodie that you let me borrow." She said handing me my hoodie.

"Ani, keep it. It's your first souvenir of being my offical girlfriend." I said handing her back the hoodie.

"But, I didn't give you anything." She said looking down.

"Ani, you did. The key to your heart." I said giving a peck on her cheek.

"Stop it." She said hitting my shoulder. She blushed at my movement.

"I will never stop." I told her smiling.

---------------------------------
Cheesy chapter.