Chapter 19

Jackson's POV

It's been 3 days since we got back from Hong Kong and BamBam has been weird. He doesn't make jokes and he goes to bed earlier than usual.

"Ya, BamBam what's wrong with you?" I said as I went into his room.

"Nothing, hyung." He said faking a lot smile.

"Something is wrong, dude." I said taking a seat on his bed.

"If I tell you, you won't get mad at me, right?" He said sticking out his pinky.

"Promise." I said wrapping my pinky around his and have our thumbs touch.

"Hyung, I accidentally kiss Youngji-noona." He spoke. I wanted to punch him, but I just clenched my fist.

"Sorry, hyung. It was an accident. It will never happen again." BamBam apologized.

"It's okay." I said clenching my jaw. BamBam got on the floor and bowed down to me.

"Ya, get up the floor is dirty and it was accident and it won't happen again, right?" I asked.

"Right, I won't ever betray my friend." BamBam said getting up and linking arms with me.

We walked outside the room, but I couldn't stop thinking about Youngji. She avoided me ever since we got back, she skipped school, won't answer my calls or texts, all because of a kiss.

'Text me back, I know about what happened between you and BamBam.' I texted her.

'I so sorry about that, you know that he made the move first and I pushed him back because I loved you.' She replied in a minute.

'I know that you love me, make sure not to to skip school and answer my call and text.' I texted while smiling.

'I know and I also made up about the comeback. I just had to get out. Sorry.' She texted.

'Don't be sorry, I dragged you to Hong Kong and I didn't spend quality time with my girlfriend.' I smiled.

'Did you eat yet?' She asked.

'I'm about to, did you eat?' I asked her back.

'I ate already, make sure to stuff your face well.' She texted back with a smiley face.

'Okay, sleep well and dream about me~' I texted smirking.

'Dream about me too~' She texted.

'I always do.' I texted back.

--------------------------------
roommate is about to fuckin end like no thanks