Chapter 20

Youngji's POV

Today was the day that Jackson decided to tell Mr. JYP-sunbaenim about our relationship. I felt nervous and scared for some reason.

'Are you ready to finally tell him?' I texted Jackson while my fingers shakes due to the nervousness.

'I am never ready, but it has to be done somehow.' He texted back in less than a minute.

I prepared my tasty Dutch coffee just for Mr. JYP-sunbaenim with our own Dutch coffee that we brewed. I forgot my parents own a coffee shop that's why.

I met Jackson right infront of my apartment waiting for me, standing there smiling straight at my eyes. I walked towards him into his arms.

"What's in the bag?" He asked trying to look into it.

"Dutch coffee for Mr. JYP-sunbaenim." I said holding up the bag into his face.

"Ahh." He held my hands and walked towards the building. I was shaking as I walked in.

"Nervous much?" Jackson asked me.

"Ah, yeah kinda." I said looking off to the side.

"Don't worry, I got you." He said holding my hand tighter.

-------------

We entered the room where he was sitting at.

"Oh, Jackson you are here." He got up.

"With someone too." He smiled.

"Hello, my name is Youngji from Kara." I introduced.

"I made this for you." I said giving him the bag with coffee.

"Ahhh, Dutch coffee! I love this so much!" He said as he got excited.

"What tell you want to tell me?" He said sipping his coffee.

"That Youngji and I have been dating for a while now." Jackson said gripping my hand.

"Okay. Well, I approve because she made me this. You guys can leave." He said smiling at me. Jackson and I left the room in confusion.

"It's okay?" Jackson said still in confusion after leaving the building.

"Apparently." I said kissing his cheek in the public.

--------------------------------
his face in the first pic got me weak asf