Chapter 1

" So, you guys kidnapped me because I interacted with 2 idiots and a tiger," asked Izumi with a dangerous tone. Izumi was kidnapped by someone that suspiciously looks like the female version of her neighbor the moment she stepped out of her house. She had been arguing with her guard for a long time. He introduced himself as Chuuya which she called him as the short guy with hat. He had been questioning her for hours but all her answers came of in the form of insult e.g "What is your name?"

"My name is g-o t-o h-e-l-l, b-i-t-c-h."

"Your name is go to hell...... You tricked me, tell me what's your name NOW."

"Katsuki Bakugo II"

"No, it is not."

"Yes, it is."

So yeah, it is quite pointless. Chuuya finally had enough of her and left fuming. And Izumi, being the pro she is repelled the window away and repelled herself outside like a madwoman.

With her luck of rotten eggs, she landed in ADA Agency President's office. What make it worse is she landed on the food the president is going to eat. After some explaination, she got her notebook back and got a job. She went home still bewildered by the development. She had a hard time explaining to her mom how she get a job without mentioning their suspicious neighbor.

She wrote down all the information she can find online (if she hacked in a few computers, no one has to know). She soon comes to the conclusion that she should probably start writing a will and practice a weapon that she haven't use it for a long time, which is a pair of fans that is made out of wood and some metal alloys. She took them out and practice a few more times. Well tomorrow is going to be interesting.