Chapter 26 (Guns in Dorm)

All students were forced to move to U.A's dorms to prevent more kidnapping since not everyone have Izumi's devilish cooking (*shivers in fright) to protect themselves. All of them are supposed to decorate their own dorms with their furniture. (But Izumi still managed to turn Eri into a gun welding savage. They had a tearful goodbye) Aizawa sensei thought nothing will happen, but he realised he underestimated them when a few students complained not having enough space like Momo and Izumi when the space provided is larger than his own house.

In the end, Aizawa sensei called Cementos to alter Momo and Izumi's dorm so the two have two floors formed by two dorms. And now, he has a bigger problem, which is "Hi, winner-kun. Let's create more babies together." "Sure, Mei. Let me hack into the school system to delete this conversation." "Alright, winner-kun." Powerloader's problem child and his problem child met each others. Flashes of bombings of HPSC, world domination plans, experimentation, chaos and other bad stuff that will happen flew through Aizawa sensei's mind.

So, Aizawa Sensei proceeds to say "Nope, I'm too tired to deal with this," and walked away. He really needs a pay rise and a better sleep schedule, enough that he decided to face the Rat God, Nedzu and plead for mercy. On the way, he met Powerloader so both of them complained about their problem children to Nedzu. Finally, Aizawa sensei get the pay rise he wanted for years and a better schedule so he can sleep.

Meanwhile, Izumi finished decorating her room. Her room is full of normal looking stuff that can turn into a weapon. For example, the umbrella in her room is the classic gun disguise. She fire bullets with it, alongside the pen gun on her bedside. The stacks of books on the bookshelf can be quite deadly if you accidentallypull the trigger book. Let's not forget about her safe. Inside, it is full of Izumi's cooking recipe that will definitely make you question her sanity. There's also some samples of the products nearby. And of course, the stuff toys. Inside, it is fill with Mei's latest invention, a specially crafted taser which will make even All For One scream in pain. Did they test the taser on All For One? Maybe.... But that is not important.

Anyways, Iida gather them all in the common room to tell them the rules. Izumi died a little on the inside after hearing the first rule. Why? Well, the first rule is 'Do not invite criminals/villains because you want to train with them'. But, the rules never say Nedzu cannot invite so...... Aizawa sensei is starting to feel his migaraine acting up again. Poor Aizawa sensei, he just can't rest peacefully for 10 minutes.

Back to the common room, Izumi laughed at the second rule as it is 'Do not attempt to challenge 'The Worse Food Ever'. You can't beat Izumi on that. It has been confirmed.'