Chapter 14 (Torture Chamber)

During class 1A ride on the bus, Tsuyu asked "Hey, Izumi. Why did Nedzu requested you?" "Oh, we were having fun playing chess but the alarm rang. He called me so we can continue to play chess while discussing some other matters," replied Izumi. Her classmates stopped asking because they don't want to know what matter she is discussing with Nedzu.

Finally, class 1A and Aizawa sensei arrived in the USJ. They were greeted by Thirteen. Just when Thirteen is going to start explaining, a bunch of villains wannabes teleported themselves in. The handy man (To be honest, he did have lots of hands on him.) called themselves the League of Villains. Just when Aizawa sensei is going to fight them, the traps activated.

Izumi cackled out loud. The villains are trapped in a maze full of quirk suppressants. They were forced to walk across the snake pit full of King Cobras. What makes it worse is that the plank they were forced to walk through was crawling with black widow spiders. Just when the villains thought it was over, they were trapped by multiples traps and got forced fed of one of the world's spiciest dishes including carolina reapers. All while being sprayed using endless ammount of pepper spray.

After a few more obstacles, the villains finally reached the last one. The black mist uber and handy man suddenly starting to fight and kill each others. It turns out that the man Fyodor involved in has a quirk that force the two people that got infected to fight each other until one of them die to live. In the end, all the villains got wrapped away by the mist guy after he knocked the handy man unconscious.

The whole class turned to look at Izumi who was still giggling madly. She looked up and said "That is the assignment Nedzu gave me. Traumatize the villains that are going to attack USJ. You can use whatsoever method you deemed fit. So I asked a few of my siblings in all but blood some advice. I put it all in and tada. The show you just watch. Oh wait, let me send the videos to them. I promised to let them see." The whole class was silence.

That is until Shouto said "Can you do that to my father?" Izumi said "How bad you want it? Do you wanna add in some psychological torture?" "I am not very sure what is that but sure," said Shouto. The whole class shivered at Izumi's smile. It suspiciously reminded them of Nedzu. They continued their USJ training with the fear of knowing never ever piss off Izumi Midoriya.

Back to the staff room
"We are doomed," said Eraserhead, also known as Aizawa sensei. "Why? What happened to the little listener that Nedzu wanted to see that day?" asked Present Mic. Eraserhead said "Mentally scared the whole class and the villains that were planning to attack us at the USJ. It is her first assignment."

The teachers prayed to whatever deities they know and hoped that that will be the last. Unfortunately, the loud cackling voice from the principal office proved that the staff are going to need a therapy soon.