Chapter 25 (Emergency, but not me)

Izumi was supposed to practice hovering in the air with her quirk then train with Tiger on hand to hand combat. So, like any normal person, she choose to do the 'torturous' training of Tiger while hovering in the air with her quirk because technically she is still doing what she is supposed to do.

During dinner, nearly everyone is dying on the inside except Izumi. Shinso asked Izumi how she still have energy to run around even after the brutal training. Izumi said "I have some special training," in a deadpan tone. So, Shinso decided to 'interrogate' Izumi with his quirk. He asked Izumi "What do you mean by special training?" "Why d...." and Izumi fall into Shinso's trap. Shinso immediately command Izumi to tell them the special training she been through. Nearly everyone immediately stopped talking and stare at Izumi expectantly.

So, Izumi told them her training with the Port Mafia and ADA members. It includes a lot of punches, real guns, flying knifes, hacking, blackmailing. She even told them that she can multitask all of the activities together and still have energy to write 100 reports with accuracy. Yeah, Shinso regrets asking her and Aizawa Sensei really wished that he can go back to his dear sleeping bag and never wake up again. He is too tired to deal with this.

After the dinner, the people that failed the final exam was forced to go study while the rest can do a test of courage. Unfortunately for Class 1A, they will be scared first. Class 1B, especially Monoma, planned to give them a very nasty surprise. Unfortunately, just after Izumi and Shouto enter the forest, some villains set the forest on fire.

The villains seems to be hellbend on kidnapping Izumi. So, once again, like any normal people, Izumi screamed "F*ck it, I will go with them and show them my power," and proceeded to yeet herself to the villains. The villains brought her back to their base in Yokohama without suspecting anything. "Oh, poor young and naive villains' Bakugou thought with a wince thinking back to how Izumi's mum killed the teacher inside out with her vicious words.

Meanwhile, the heroes gathered together and wished the mission would be an easy success since they can't do a lot of violence in Yokohama. At U.A, Bakugou, and some other Izumi's friends put on the stupidest disguise they can think of since they also got affected by Izumi's logic of the stupider the idea seems, the more likely is it going to succeed.

Bakugou dressed up in a pomeranian suit, Shouto dressed up as Zuko, Momo dressed up as Nico Robins, Shinso as L and Uraraka as Thirteen. They even come out with a very stupid story of they were cosplayers that live around here with their dog that has a quirk when they saw a commotion so they went and see.

In the villain base, Izumi somehow managed to make the villains to promise to eat her cooking before making her a hostage. Luckily, the kitchen has tons and tons of fire extinguishers so she managed to cook some meal.

Although said meal contains some very burnt looking vegetables and tons of fire extinguisher powder top with everything she can find in the kitchen, including glass shards and some aluminium tin cans as deco. And now, she is currently chasing after the members of the league with 50 plates of those. "If you managed to eat these, I will be your hostage," declared Izumi.

That is also how the heroes found them. The villains are screaming and begging the heroes to arrest them as soon as the door is open while Izumi is chasing after them repeating the same phrase of "Eat all of these then I will be your hostage," while using her quirk to repel the trash that if you look closely enough, you will notice the few pieces of vegetables and rotten food peels.

Suddenly, All For One came out of no where and said "I will eat those." All For One is very cocky since he believed all the immune and good luck quirks he collected can save him. But, he forgot completely that Izumi's cooking make even the luckiest/immune person nearly die, so he definitely would not stand a chance. All For One immediately suffer a very bad food poisoning after eating the dishes. The heroes and the crowd were speechless at the display.

And that, is how Izumi become famous and started a new challenge impossible on the Internet, which is the worst cooking in the world but no one managed to break the records. And by some pure luck, heroes seemed to buy Bakugou and Izumi's friends story so they went back to their home still laughing at the villains' misfortune. Meanwhile, All For One was stuck in Port Mafia's torture room forever with the members testing the effectiveness of the tortures on him. What a happy ending for Izumi and friends.