Chapter 20 (Hacking and Speeches)

Izumi spent the whole weekend trying to hack into the HPSC website. Finally, she succeeded. She changed all the stuff HPSC written in the website into the horrible stuff HPSC did. She planned to air it during the third day of the internship with Miruko.

All of the class 1A gathered in the train station with their improved version of hero costume. (Izumi managed to convince Momo, Hagakure and Uraraka to change their costume to suit themselves. Momo and Hagakure's costumes combined with their genes so they are not naked. Uraraka's heels become optionabledetachable and retractable. She can launch those two like a projectile from her shoes. She just needs to tap a button and slam her shoes to have the heels projectiles.)

They say goodbye to each others and went to their respective trains to board. Izumi is the only one to Miruko's agency so there is only her in the whole train. She took the time to go through the plan of burning down the HPSC created by Fyodor, Nedzu and her. (Her mum also helped.)

Izumi is not surprised by the flying kick that was aimed at her when she entered the agency (*cough* apartment *cough*) to test her reflex. (Her mentors from Port Mafia do that a lot.) What she was surprised is that most of the meals prepared contain too much carrots to be considered as healthy.

Izumi spent the first day training and testing her limit with Miruko. It was quite an experience. Izumi managed to dodge most of the attack and return her own. (Thx, Chuuya, Dazai and Akutagawa) Miruko was impressed. Izumi also learnt some moves and tweak it to her style.

The second day was spent patrolling. Izumi helped to stop a few crimes along the way. She is quite excited for the next day. The first thing Izumi did after waking up is making sure all the edits of HPSC website are still functional. Then, she published the website and blocked all of the ways HPSC can figure out.

That afternoon, all of the electronic devices got hacked and aired a speech. It shows three being wearing different masks with voice changers and hoodies. Then, the one that wears a snake mask (Fyodor) begun talking about the dirty and evil things HPSC had done. The one wearing a lemur mask (Nedzu) talked about discriminations that was caused by the HPSC. Last but not least, the one wearing a creepy joker grin mask (Izumi) talked about the crimes heroes committed covered up by HPSC. The public was quite angry at the revelation.

HPSC was immediately bombarded by most of the people in Japan. In addition, the WWHO (World Wide Hero Organisation) started to investigate into the whole HPSC. They found out about the whole Hawks training program. The public are angry and Hawks was sent to therapy and left the hero society. Needless to say, HPSC was immediately shut down and WWHO has the complete control over it.

A lot of corrupted heroes were immediately kicked out. The heroes now need to attend a mental health assessment every half a year. Therapy and compensation were given to the people that the corrupted heroes harmed. Some heroes from other country came and helped to fill up the blank spaces of the heroes.

In the staff room of U.A, Aizawa sensei drank the 10th cup of coffee for that hour. The other stuff looked very concerned about him. He kept muttering something about world domination and the names of the chaotic trio.

A/n: Sorry for posting it later than usual. It is just recently one of my family memeber got gallstone and needed to go to hospital for surgery. I was feeling worried as the covid in my country is quite bad. I didn't really have the feeling to write the story.