Chapter 6

When Izumi was nursed back to health, she heard that some suspicious group called the guild came. Kunikida told her that the guild is a really rich group come from...... Yeah, she lost interest on hearing the long explanation Kunikida is giving.

A really smug looking boss of the guild appeared. He introduced himself as Fitzgerald. ("No, Izumi. It is not freeze Gerald. And who is Gerald?" said Tanizaki when Izumi started brainstorming ideas on freezing some poor random passerby call Gerald.)

Fitzgerald was trying to buy the agency lisence when Izumi moved the target board right behind him stealthily. Then, she turned the target board upside down so the head is near the floor. She took out her gun, aim and shoot. The companion that he brought along with him came rushing in after hearing his scream. Why? Beacause Izumi shot near the guy's private part. The guild's leader ("What's his name again?" asked Izumi. Kunikida groaned) were glaring daggers at her. Izumi said "I am trying to aim and shoot the head of the target board behind. It turns out my aim is really bad. Sorry about it," 'innocently' with a 'sweet' smile.

Suddenly, Izumi heard a scream. She turned around and noticed the annoying boss of Port Mafia is right in front of her. She did the most 'logical' thing ever, shoot the bullet to the guy private part. Unluckily for her, that guy managed to dodge. So, she used her ability and repel him out of the building. You can hear a really loud and long scream followed after the boss. She give a sinister smile to Fitzgerald. Fitzgerald ran back to his helicopter almost immediately.

Nearly everyone in the Armed Detective Agency were staring at Izumi with wide eyes. Izumi bowed to them and get out of the room quickly as they were too shocked to chase her. "D-d-did she just blast off Mori, the boss of Port Mafia like nothing?!??!" asked Atsushi. "Unfortunately, yes," groaned Fukuzawa. He had to hire people to fix the human sized hole once again.

Back in Port Mafia
Mori was wrapped like a mummy after the nasty fall. He was cursing at Izumi silently. He received a get well soon card from anonymous. Surprised, he opened it up. This proved to be a really bad idea as glitters fall out of the envelope make him looked a sparkling mummy. He is not amused.

Back to Izumi
'I hope he likes the suprise,' thought Izumi while humming a song called 'Middle Finger'.