Chapter 19 (Calm Before The Storm)

Needless to say, Izumi repelled everyone out of bounds with a simple move to make other people believe that is the only few moves she know. At the last fight with Shouto, they use rock, paper and scissors to decide. Izumi chose paper and Shouto chose rock. The crowd was bored out of their minds.

After some day of pestering and hacking for her sperm donner without success, Izumi was back to school. She got plenty of offers including Hawks and Miruko. She chooses Miruko as she wants to practice kicking and punching with other people. (She also heard that it is traumatizing.) Yes, she craves violence. No, she do not have a death wish. Unfortunately, people who knows her beg to differ.

Iida seems to be a little bit more tired than usual. It might because of his brother nearly got killed by the hero killer. Luckily, a female with white hair and a few red stripes that held a gun licence who was passing by shot the killer right on his manhood. (Fuyumi's first 'kill'. The Midoriyas partied and Fuyumi was offered the grape juice in a wine bottle by Chuuya. Or is it wine? Izumi forgot most of the details except drinking 3 bottles of those. She was having hungover the next morning.)

Then, it was time for hero name. Midnight pops in to help them choose. Izumi was originally going for being Green Bean, but people might misheard it as Green Beam and send villains running. Yes, she is aware of all the dangers and deeds her mum did. (She mentioned Green Beam once and the haunted look of Aizawa sensei was a further proof on how scary her mum is.) Also, she might discussed with her friends and most of them decided on naming themselves after greek gods.

In the end, Izumi chose to go with the Peacemaker hero, Eirene to trick people. (She wanted to go for Eris but it will be too much hint for others that she is anything but peaceful.) Surprisingly, Midnight gave her approval. Although it is not surprising considering Aoyama's hero name, Can't Stop Twinkling is approved by Midnight. She also give some suggestions to Shouto, which he chose Khione. (Once again, to throw people off by the gender.)

Shinso called himself Hypnos, the hypnosis hero. Bakugou decided to call himself Ares, after the god of war. It is definitely better than King Explosion Murder or any other names he can think of which involve murder. Momo called herself Eurynome. Iida called himself Hermes for the fast aspect. Uraraka said her hero name will be Uravity as she could not really find gods and goddesses that have the same characteristics as she wants to potray.

All in all, a relaxing day before the internships come rolling. The whole class was quite excited about it. The teachers, not so much. Especially considering all the teachers had to go for a therapy twice a week after witnessing our favourite chaotic trio gathering and cackling before the internships. It might also have to do with the evidence of HPSC doing stuffs they should not do the chaotic trio managed to collect. Here's a little spoiler, Izumi got famous during the internship due to some speeches she made. Aizawa sensei need a pay rise and a few more cups of coffee.

a/n: The names of the gods mentioned and their domain. Eirene: Goddess of Peace; Eris: Goddess of Discord; Khione: Goddess of Snow; Hypnos: God of Sleep; Ares: God of War; Eurynome: Goddess of Creation; Hermes: God of  Trade, Wealth, Luck, Fertility, Animal Husbandry and the Messenger of the Gods.