31.

Emma's POV

I sighed as it just came out shaky.

to be honest, I was afraid to go inside the hospital again, so I kept talking to the boy.

his name was nice, I liked it.

I've heard that name before but I couldn't put my finger on it, he was actually really nice and funny.

"so when will I see you again?" he smiled sheepishly.

"I don't know.. but I hope it's soon." I whispered as he hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry." he whispered as he pulled away, turned his heels and walked away.

I walked inside, the opposite side of where my ex and everyone else was.

I just kept thinking about what he said, but the thing what really bothered me was he was 'sorry'

why would aaron be sorry?

--///

I sighed as I got up and sat by el, she was rubbing jacks back as he cried.

"hey." she whispered, her normal cherry voice now hoarse.

"what's wrong?" I whispered.

"I-I- the cops are going to come- I know it..but I don't want to leave sky- neither does Jack.. I don't know what to do.." she whispered.

"what do you mean? the cops?"

"Jack and I got drunk one night and he was dared to beat someone up, but he got carried away and he almost killed the man, I was forced to kill someone but I couldn't so I just really injured her, it's so bad.." el cried as she hugged me.

"it'll be alright, as long as you both haven't killed someone.."

"thanks.."

"I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back." I whispered and she nodded, I got up and started walking, but I stopped as soon as I heard moans in a.. doctors office.

I opened the door a bit, to see someone and a girl.

and he looks really familiar..

I gasped and his head snapped towards me, I slammed the door shut and I heard him calling me, I ran to the waiting room and I seen her.

"why'd you do it?" I whispered.

"I don't know."

"your with matt.."

"I know-"

"tell me why did you sleep with my boyfriend then! because I don't know! God, bri. you don't have to fuck around!"

"excuse me? if I remembered correctly, your boyfriend was asking me, and specifically told me you both broke up! so don't so and assume things." she said harshly.

"you cheated on me?" Matt said sadly.

"Matt-"

"oh come on! Matt I seen you fucking a lady less then five minutes ago! you're just a prick! don't go and make her feel bad when you probably fucked half of the female population while dating her!" I snapped as I slapped his face hard enough his head turned the other way and his cheek quickly swollen up.

"now good bye.." I harshly say as I turn my heels.

..boys.

Thalias POV

I touched my baby bump and looked at sammy.

"it'll be alright, I've told you many times, lia."

"but-"

"lia, don't worry. i'm going to be on your side the whole way."

"okay.." I whispered.

-

tbh I've kept this on my drafts for a long while bc I kept forgetting to publish it haha