3.

Skyelar's POV

I sigh as I watch Bri, El, Em and Thalia having fun.

And I'm just.. here.

"Let's watch a movie, I have loud speakers and popcorn so we can't hear the complaints from the neighbours but they can hear the movie, and if we talk loudly when we get bored, they still won't! So it'd be good for secrets." Thalia smiled.

They all nodded as I just stood in the back of the group.

alone.

They grabbed 'American Horror Story" and I didn't know which season it was.

-

I basically told no one I was going to the bathroom, I walked down the dark halls, feeling eyes on me.

I quickened my walking as I slammed the bathroom door shut.

"Well, hello gorgeous. You weren't the one I was expecting but I wouldn't mind you." a different boy said as my breaths quickened.

"W-Who are you?" I whispered as he pinned me to the wall.

"My name is Matt, be sure to scream it later. And these soundproof rooms and bathrooms are amazing." he whispered as he kissed my neck and bit it a bit, which made me gasp, my heart rate was beating a mile.

Not again..i can't go through that pain again.

"P-Please stop.." i whispered.

"Hayes said you were tight, I wanna be the judge of that." he said as he pulled my shirt, and skinny jeans off.

I whimpered as he was only in his boxers, and I was in my undergarments, he pulled his boxers down, before putting a condom on.

Then, he pushed me up against the wall, as he ignored my pleads.

Then, without warning, he thrusted in.

I yelled out in pain as he thrusted harder.

"Holy fuck, you're so fucking tight. Maybe this will become a regular thing now." he whispered as he gripped on my hips, beside my bruises.

"S-Stop! I-It hurts!" I yell as he just groaned and thrusted in.

"H-Help!" I yelled as I curled my toes up and clenched my eyes shut.

"Yell all you want babe,no one isn't gonna hear you except me." Matt said as he bucked my hips towards him.

"S-Stop!" I cried as he thrusted harder, and I knew blood was oozing out.

Again.

"I-It hurts, please s-stop.." I cried.

"No thanks, I'm gonna fuck you all night long."

-

I laid on the bathroom floor as my body was numb, and my legs were almost covered in blood.

Why? Because half of it, another boy.. did it too.

I let out a shaky breath as I got ready painfully and walked down stairs to see them all still watching it.

"I'm going to sleep with Em tonight." I say as she smiled.

I chose Em because she's strong and in a wresting team.

and my bestest friend.

I ran back to the bathroom as I locked the door, pushing my back against the wall as I slowly fell on the ground.

"I don't want to live.. im just some used girl." I whisper as tears slowly fell down my face.

-