26.

Thalia's POV

My heartbeat increased as Sammy stood in the doorway, processing what was happening, then anger flashed in his eyes.

"You old fucking pervert!" Sammy yelled, running towards his uncle, punching him.

His uncle laughed as he looked at me then back at him when Sammy stopped punching.

"Boy, you're lucky. I only banged that body twice and it was worth it. seeing her cry in pain as I slammed my dick into her. Her yelling your name so you can help, maybe I liked that part where I came into her so much times that she can be pregnant." Sammy's uncle laughed, Sammy punched him in the face, knocking him out cold, he kept punching while he cried.

"Fuck, i thought I can protect you from the outside.. when the inside is where the bad things happen.." Sammy cried as he took his shirt off, and putting it on me.

"Baby, Lia.. I'm so sorry.." he cried.

"Sammy.." I whispered, my throat sore from yelling.

"I-I-" I couldn't bring myself to say out the words as tears streamed down my bruised face.

"What is it, Lia?" He whispered.

"Sammy.. I'm pregnant.." I whispered.

----

Elli's POV

"Jack, we've been hiding for days, can I atleast get fresh air?" I whined as he smiled and nodded.

"Don't take long.." he said as I nodded.

I walked out, smiling a bit as I looked at the beautiful city lights,

I looked down, noticing cop cars going to hotels around this area.

And I seen helicopters around this area too, my breath hitched as the light they used was almost pointed on me, I quickly ran inside, Jack looking at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Pack. We gotta pack." I said as I collected my belongings.

"But why-"

"Jack just pack! Please.." I said as he nodded, and right when we were about to leave, there was a knock on the door.

"This is the FBI, may we please ask you questions about some people-"

Before they could finish the sentence, Jack and I were on the balcony, we rushed down the stairs and I'm not going to lie.. I enjoyed the thrill of being chased by the cops.

"Elli, babe the cars over there-" then Jack seen something and stopped.

"What-"

"El, shh. They're surrounding this area, they took the car." Jack sighed.

I notice the big crowd on the streets of Colorado and I had a idea.

"Jack, let's lose them in the crowd!" I say, just as I seen a bunch of cops walking towards us.

"We need to move, now." I say as I grabbed his hand and we ran.

I smirked as we were losing the cops, we ran towards the forest and Jack stopped me.

"What are we, Jack?" I whispered.

"We're criminals, baby."

_____