21.

Brianna

Oh my god my mothers boyfriend wants to have kids.. with me.

I'm so happy that I'm on birth control, the night it happened I started.

I walked in the kitchen, my mom just walking out and Jim getting up and walking to me.

He pushed me against his body, he shoved his hand in my shorts and his other one covering my mouth.

"I'll make you feel good baby girl, so good that one day I'll call you mine and fuck you everyday. I can't wait until that bitch leaves for a business trip tomorrow morning so we'll have the house to ourselves this week." he said as I gasped when he shoved his fingers in me.

"Your so tight inbetween my fingers."

He lifted my leg up and put it on the counter, he shoved his fingers out and sucked on it.

Gross..

Then, he brought his hands to my ass and got inbetween my legs then grinded on me.

"I'll see you tonight baby.. This time, I'll bring some stuff you'd like.." he whispered as he licked my neck and kissed me, shoving his tongue in my mouth.

He pulled away, and looked at me.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight that tomorrow you'll be sore baby girl." He smirked as he slapped my ass.

I felt so helpless by him.

I walked to my room as I fell asleep by crying..

S k y

My breathing calm down as the razor was on my skin, one by one a part of me was slowly dying.

"Why not hit a vein? It'll be better like that anyways." a voice in my head says.

"You're just a slut, first Jack(G), Hayes, then Matt, Nash then Shawn? No wonder why Jack gave up on finding you!"

"You're a useless bitch! Why are you dating Sammy?"

"You don't deserve him, he deserves someone like Emma, or even Elli!"

"Shut up!" I yelled as I cut harder on my skin.

"Just die, your useless anyway, no one would miss you."

That's when everything clicked.

I made Hayes do it to me.

I made my parents die.

I made Jack hate me.

I made everyone's life bad.

I'm the cause of it.

I cried as broke down, my wrist bleeding.

"Sky!" A voice said.

"H-Hayes.."

"What are you doing?"

"Don't do it again.. please!" I say as I cried harder.

"I didn't mean to- I'm sorry.." he whispered.

"I need to go.."

"Where?-"

"I need to- disappear! I ruin everyone's lives.. Can't you see?" I whisper.

Then, he did something I wouldn't think he'd ever do.

He hugged me.

He brought his face into my neck and just hugged me.

"Don't ever cut. You made my life better, I think.. I think I love you Sky."

And with that, I felt light headed by the amount of blood I loss.

Elli

"Oh my god! This can't happen.. Jack-"

"I know, El! Fuck!" Jack(J) yelled.

"What are we going to do?" I whispered.

"The only thing we can do.. hide."

"Why?" I say.

"Because.. it's us against the world, Princess."