39.

* a month later

brianna

I push past the drunk people, feeling tipsy, I almost fell to the floor as I let out a giggle.

"woah, bri, calm down on the drinks." jack(j) says, seriously.

"jack, I want to have fun." I say as I go to the kitchen, getting a drink.

once I was drunk, I couldn't find Jack anywhere, and I needed to go to the bathroom.

I walk up the stairs, opening a couple doors that led to empty rooms, and finally I found the bathroom.

I walked inside, after finishing my business, I walked out, seeing who I think is Nash, extremely close to me.

"woahh, back up a bit." I say and he grabs my wrist, and dragged me into a empty room.

"what are you doing? Nash?" I say, feeling sober from being scared.

"calm down, babe.
we're just going to have a bit of fun." he said, locking the door.

he walked towards me, and I walked back, once I back hit the wall, he pressed himself against me.

then, he grabbed my hair, throwing me on the bed.

he took rope off something and tied my wrists to the head board.

"please don't do this, Nash." I say, as he pulled my jeans and underwear off.

then, he ripped my shirt and bra off.

"Nash, I'm a virgin- don't do this-"

"it's not Nash!" a voice said, as he pulled his pants down, then his boxers.

"I'm still a virgin, please-" I say, as tears fell from my eyes.

then he climbed on top of me, kissing my neck, then sucking harshly on my breast, I cried as he left marks on me, then I felt something hard by my lower area.

my heartbeat started beating faster as I felt him thrust in, I let out a scream, as he put his rolled up shirt in my mouth, keeping me from yelling.

I let out many of muffled screams, as he thrusts into me, the pain getting more unbearable.

I arch my back, as tears rushed down my face.

he grabbed my breasts harshly, his nails digging into my skin, he was groaning as he reached his climax, he stopped for a while, then he turned me around, my wrists burning from the rope being tied to hard.

he grabbed my hips, bringing it towards his as I felt the same pain again, I began screaming but it was still muffled.

he hovered over my body, and grabbed my breasts, as he thrusted in, and out.

i felt his hand on my inner thigh, spreading my legs more.

I lost hope in trying to escape as he turned me around again, I laid there in pain, as he sucked on my breasts harshly.

//listen to 'build you up -Kim taylor' starting from here.\\

once he was finally finished, he looked at me, and smirked.

he left the room, and I felt.. numb.
I put on a shirt that wasn't mine, then
I looked around.. seeing this was shawns room.

I burst out crying, I looked around the room, seeing a razor, that must've been for his unpacked boxes, since it was on a box.

I grabbed it, and looked at my unscarred wrist, then I looked away as I cut it once.

I thought about everything bad and before I knew it, I seen someone coming in here, yelling my name.

"brianna!" a voice said..

shawn.

I dropped his razor, he looked at me, then on his bed, and my ripped clothes on his floor.

he closed his door, walking to me slowly.

"who did this to you?" he whispered, trying not to cry.

I didn't say anything, and he seen my wrist.

"fuck! brianna, can't you see you're tearing me apart?" he yelled as he punched his wall.

"who did this?!" he said, frustrated.

"I can't tell you." I say, and he held me.

"why would you hurt yourself?" he said, as a tear fell from his face.

"I deserved it.. I deserved everything bad that happened to me-"

"baby.. you don't deserve it, not this.." he said.

"Shawn, how can he hurt me like that? I trusted him so much.." I cried as he held me.

"tell me who it is, I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you ever again." Shawn said, kissing my cheek.

I hesitated, then Shawn grabbed my wrist gently, and I heard him sniffling.

"you don't deserve any of this.." he whispered, kissing each cut.

"now.. tell me who- please." he said, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"matt." I whispered.

then, he gave me his sweats and walked out in rage.

shawn

I pushed everyone that was in my way, I looked all over for matt, once I seen him by brianna, again, I ran towards him.

I tackled him, and punched him.

"you sick fucker!" I yelled, once I stopped, he looked at me.

"that was the highlight of this night, mendes." he smirked.

"fuck you!" I yelled, punching him multiple times.

I felt people dragging me away from Matt, who's face was bloody and bruised, but he still smirked at me.

"let go of me!" I yelled, once I broke away from Sammy and Gilinskys grip, I gave Matt one last punch, making him go unconscious.

"you deserve this." I say, kicking him.

I walked away, still angry. I noticed everyone staring at me and I got annoyed.

"what the fuck are you all looking at?" I growl, then they go back to what they were doing.

I walked upstairs, walking past my old group of.. friends.

"you think that matt did his task?"

"yeah man, I had to stand guard, I heard her cries from outside of the room." the other one chuckled.

"I wouldn't mind doing that to her later."

"me too, but Shawn and Jack like her fucking bodyguards."

"what did you both want to do to brianna?" I say, making them look at me.

"n-nothing bro, we just.. feel bad for her?" one said, making it sound like a question.

"look, carpenter. if you or carter ever touch my girl like how matt did, then you'll regret it so much." I say, pushing him onto the wall.

"got it?" I say.

"g-got it."

I looked and Carter was gone, I left aaron, and walked to my room.

I fucked up so bad.