17.

Sky's POV

My heartbeat slowed down as I see Thalia attack Hayes, she jumped on him and started punching his face until Sammy came in and pulled her away.

"He hurt her! He raped her-" Thalia said, and then Sammy looked at Hayes, then me, and looked at me wide eyed.

"Fuck!"

"I swear to god Sammy if you did that to El, Bri, Em or even sky I would leave out the door right now and never come back." Thalia whispered, and Sammy was shocked, so he didn't say anything.

"Lia.. he didn't do that to anyone, I assure you.." I whispered, and suddenly everyone looked at me.

"Really?" She said, I nodded and Sammy mouthed 'thank you' to me for speaking up for him.

Thalia hugged him tightly and cried.

"You're friends.. they're monsters Sammy.." Thalia cried as she held onto him.

"Thalia.." Hayes said.

"Shut up! You're a.. a rapist!" Thalia said as she glared at him.

"I've officially lost all respect for you.." Thalia whispered.

Then, Em tensed as she seen the 'Aaron' boy.

Thalia noticed then angered flashed her face.

"Really? You did that to my best friend? God, Aaron I thought you were my best friend! You're actually.. someone who hurts other people for pleasure.." Thalia cried then suddenly Sammy held her.

"I didn't do that to any of these girls, Lia. I promise you."

"Oh.. I have to tell you all something." Thalia said, and frowned a bit.

"Sammy isn't my brother, he's my step brother.."

"So you both aren't really related?"

"I don't know.." Thalia said.

"Let's all get out of here, can I sleep at your place Sammy?"

"Sure."

-

----- POV. (Girl)

"God, Sammy I was waiting for this all night! hurry." I say as I take my top and shorts off, Sammy does the same then pins me against the wall of the bathroom.

"Jump." he whispered, i obeyed, wrapping my legs around his naked torso.

"You on birth control?" He asked, I nodded then he quickly took his boxers off, then basically ripped my underwear off.

He continues kissing my neck, leaving love bites, he kissed my collar bone and went down, I bit my lip as he sucked on my left breast, then he thrusted into me as I gasped, grabbing onto his hair.

"You're fucking tight, and so fucking wet." he whispered as he pounded into me, making me moan.

I grabbed a handful of his hair and slammed my lips against his.

He brought me on the counter as he grabbed my hips, then his thrusts became sloppier and harder.

He came inside, and I sat him down on the toilet seat as he looked at me in the eyes full of lust.

I sat on his hard member as I bit my lip.

He grabbed my hips, I started kissing his neck as my hips went up and down.

I lightly sucked on his sweet spot and he groaned.

"You're so fucking good." he whispered, I smirked and bit my lip, he looked at me and then made me go faster by pushing my hips down quicker.

"Don't bite your fucking lips or else I'll shove something in your mouth." he said harshly, then I brought my lips to his ear and whispered something I wouldn't say.

"Do your best.. Daddy."

And with those words, he smirked at me.

"Oh, I'll do more then my best, babe."