6.

Skyelar's POV

I nodded as the boy tried to start a hopeless conversation with me.

"Can I get your number?" He smiled genuinely.

"U-Uh- Y-Yeah.." I whispered as I gave him my number, and he smiled and left.

I rushed to the bathroom stalls as I heard footsteps.

Probably Em.

I turn my heels to see Hayes standing there, locking the door.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I whispered as he looked at me and took his white formal shirt off.

"I'm gonna fuck you, baby." he whispered as he was in front of me,then I was pinned against the wall.

"If you say a fucking word, I'll have my boys fuck your little singer friend too." he whispered as he took his pants off, then pulled my dress off.

I nodded as he smirked before putting the condom on.

Then he thrusted in, I gasped as I arched my head back, the familiar pain coming back.

"Don't say a fucking word or else I'll fuck you all night long, I wouldn't mind it, but you on the other hand.." he whispered as he grabbed my hips, before bringing it up and down roughly.

Then tears started to fall as he put me on the counter sink, then he thrusted harder.

I bit my lip, trying to contain my cries.

Just when I thought my life was going to be okay again.

I tightly gripped on his shoulders, making sure I don't cry.

"I love how you're still fucking tight." he whispered as I closed my eyes shut.

Then, he pulled out as I fell to the ground, helpless.

He was half way out the door before he turned to look at me.

"Your virgin singer might not be so lucky once Aaron gets to her."

My eyes got wide as I put my dress on quickly, and running around with my legs hurting trying to find her.

I ran out of the gym, and into the hallways, once I was far enough I heard grunts in the storage room.

I slowly walked to it, I opened the door to face a boy.

"Ah, the princess came just in time." the boy said as he smirked.

"Where's Emma." I whispered as he pointed to the back, where I heard grunts and cries.

"S-Stop!" I yelled to the boy.. raping her.

Then, I was on the ground with a thud.