22.

Brianna's POV

"Matt! Stop!" I giggle as he tickled me.

"Why? I love hearing your laugh.. it's like hearing Nirvana and.. Secondhand Serenade.. No wait, your laugh is beyond that.." he smiled as I blushed.

"What time is it?" I asked, we were at his house alone, and well.. we were tickling eachother.

"Its.. 12:55am." he said.

"Oh my gosh! I was supposed to be home by 9!" I yelled as I started getting scared.

"It's alright-"

"No Matt! I can't be late!" I say as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Babe.. Why are you crying?"

"Matt.. I-I can't tell you.." I whispered as he held me.

"I'll drop you off, get your coat."

"No I'll walk-"

"You're not walking, Bri! It's almost 1am, and your house is far, who knows what will happen to you?!" Matt said, clearly stressed.

I can handle it.. Ive been though worst.

"Sorry.." I whispered as I put my coat on.

"No- look, I'm sorry.. I just.. wanted to spend time with you." he said as he smiled.

-

"Thank you, Matt." I smiled, while I was so fucking scared on the inside.

"It's no problem." he smiled.

Then, I didn't think what I was doing so I grabbed his face and slammed his lips against mine.

I bit his lip as I pulled away, a blush creeping on my cheeks.

"See you tomorrow?" He smiled, feeling happier.

"For sure." I smiled as he just nodded, I got out and walked to the door slowly, once I got there, I didn't touch the handle and the door flew open.

"You slut." Jim spat as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside.

We started walking up the stairs, while holding my wrist.

"Why the fuck would you kiss another boy when we're going to have kids? You whore! I'll give you what you deserve!" He yelled as he opened the door and pushed me into the laundry room.

He went out and came back less then a minute, with hand cuffs.

"Please-"

"Shut your mouth or I will put it to good use." he snapped.

"And don't bother screaming or yelling, if I see a fucking year roll down your sexy face I'll do this all fucking night with my brother, I know he'd fuck a sexy bitch like you anyday." He yelled as I nodded.

He pushed me to the wall and ripped my tank top off, along with my skirt, and he ripped my underwear off, then shoving me onto the washer.

He grabbed the cuffs, cuffing my hands to the pipes.

"Now, daddy's got to make a phone call to your second daddy, don't worry baby, he'll give you a hell of a lesson." Jim smirked as he got on the phone.

I started freaking out, I put my first leg on the washing machine, trying to get on top of it.

"Getting ready for my brother? You don't do that for me, maybe we'll have a quickie." Jim laughed as he took his pants and boxers off, and his member looked bigger and thicker then the last time.

He grabbed my hips, and bent down to my ear.

"My dick has been wanting this all day that it's harder now." he laughed, then shoved his dick into me.

I screamed in pain as he stopped.

"Looks like someone wants a punishment." he laughed as he sucked on the back of my neck, leaving rough hickeys.

He thrusted harder as I bit my lip.

"But your lip baby, it turns me on more!" He yelled as he slammed into me.

"Who's your daddy!" He yelled, and slammed into me once again.

"I said who's your daddy, bitch!" He yelled as he thrusted into me harder by the second.

"Y-You are!" I yell as I tried to contain my tears.

"Moan for me baby girl!" He yelled, I faked a moan and he thrusted harder, then he came into me.

Then, once again, he pounded into me.

"Scream for me baby! I love your punishments!" He laughed.

"Yell my name, or I'll make you." he whispered.

"D-Daddy!" I yelled as he took his dick out, with his cum on there.

Then, the door opened then slammed.

"Show time, baby." he laughed.

"In here, Jon!"

And with that, there was a.. older man in the doorway.

"Holy fuck bro, who's this sexy bitch?" Jon laughed, slapping my ass.

"That's my girlfriends sexy daughter, I couldnt keep my hands off of her, I mean.. Look at that banging body!" Jim laughed.

"Well, I'll see you later." Jon said, as he put his pants and boxers on and left.

"Oh, and go rough on her, that bitch needs a lesson."

"Sure. I'd rip her up anyday." Jon laughed.

And then the door closed, and I heard shuffling then a zipper being undone.

"God, I'm going to tear you apart." Jon said he before putting something thick and long inbetween my legs.

It couldnt be it.. its big..

"Be ready for the time of your life." he said as he grabbed it and positioned it, he grabbed my breasts before going in slowly.

I whimpered as he put it in, then he thrusted.

"It's not even fully in yet." Jon said, sucking on my ear.

My eyes widened as he pounded into me, making me yell the loudest I ever did.

He thrusted harder as he put my left leg back on the washing machine, he brought his hands up to my area and shoved three fingers in.

He took it out and licked it, before shoving his dick back into me.

"Fuck you're tight." he laughed as he slammed into me, tears rushed down my face as the washing machine was moving a bit by the hard thrusts Jon was doing.

He flipped me over, and slammed his dick into me again, I cried as he brought his hands to my face, wiping it away.

Then, his eyes focused on my breasts, then my face as he smirked.

"You're going to fucking know I was here, and I ripped you apart." he laughed as he pounded into me, he brought his lips to my breasts as I looked away, then I felt a sudden pain on my breasts.

He was sucking harshly as he shoved into me again, then I felt something dripping.

Blood.

He noticed and smirked.

"I just ripped you, my princess. and this isn't going to be the last time it's going to happen."