7.

Skyelar's POV

"Well, my little brother told me so many things about you, don't worry. It's good things.. Really good things." the boy smirked as his eyes raked my body.

"How can you guys feel good about scarring a girl for life?-" I whispered.

"You fucking deserve this one, you're a bitch and wrote a shitty song. Now your turn to pay baby." he said as he took his jeans off, showing a longer one than Matt or his brother.

"N-No.." I say, as I try to get up quickly and run but he grabs my dress and forcefully takes it off as I start crying.

"No! S-Stop!" I say as I cry.

I can see him getting mad as he raised his hand and slapped me, I wince as he took his boxers off.

He quickly put a condom on, and before I can adjust to.. it. He thrusted in quickly.

"I-It Hurts!" I screamed as he grabbed my hips and attached our lips.

"Stop!" I yelled through the forced kiss, the pain was unbearable.

"I can fuck you over and over, and I swear I just won't get tired." he said as he suddenly brought my hips towards his.

I curled my toes together as I scratched the floor on each side of me.

"Scream for me baby." he said as he thrusted in harder.

"It hurts! Stop!" I yelled as he sucked on my neck, and I knew there was going to be a bruise.

-

"I told you, I fucked you three times and I'm still not bored of you. But I'll see you later, sexy." he said as he kissed my lips one more time.

I whimpered as he smirked before winking and leaving.

"Aaron, when your done, come to my place!" the boy yelled.

I winced as I heard Em crying, and the boy moaning.

Boys are not to be trusted, you get hurt..

I tried to move, but I felt like there were a thousand needles poking me.

I don't want tomorrow to come.