32.

Skys POV

I gasped as my eyes snapped open, everything was white and nothing was to be seen.

then slowly, everything was fading back to normal, except I was in a hospital room with doctors all around a patient, I stared for a while and sighed.

I open the closed doors and walked into what I think is a waiting room.

"what are you guys going here?" I chuckled a bit as I walked towards them.

no one noticed and I furrowed my eye brows.

"guys?" I whispered.

"w-what's going on?!" I yell as I expected them to turn around and run to me but nothing.

"maybe I am invisible.. maybe I always was invisible.." I cry a bit as I noticed em looking straight at me.

"em?"

"em!" I yelled as she got up and walked towards me, I ran to give her a hug but right when I almost hugged her, I fell then everything turned white again.

"hello?" I yelled as I sighed and stood up.

"is anyone here?" I yelled.

"hello.." a voice said, I turned around and noticed a man.

"w-who are you?" I whispered, I knew who he was but I couldn't believe it..

"you know who I am, princess." he whispered as he hugged me.

"daddy.." I say as I hug back and shut my eyes as tears start to fall.

"I've missed you so much daddy.." I cry as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm alright princess, but I've got to tell you something I've never told you, please tell your mother.." he said as he told me, my mouth was at a gape and I looked at him.

"I forgive you.." I whispered as he held me.

"thank you, and one more thing princess.."

"yeah?"

"follow your heart and it'll lead you where you need to be."

and with that, I appeared by Hayes, who cried.

I looked around and noticed most people were crying and some were asleep.

"why are you crying?" I whispered as I touched his hand, then he looked at the hand I touched mine with and brought his other one over mine.

"I fucked up so bad." he whispered as he buried his head into his hands.

"I miss you- I need you, sky.. please don't leave me-"

"what do you mean-"

"I love you, Skyelar." he whispered into his hands, I sat there as he kept talking.

"I love how you laugh, I love your voice, I love how you sing, I love how you talk a bit when you sleep, I love how you make me happy, I love your smile, I love being around you- I just love everything about you."

"but yet.. you slept with another girl." I whispered.

I felt like he was talking to me but then I felt as if I wasn't even here.

"Hayes?"

I looked up and seen a lady.

"what are you doing here?" he asked harshly.

"relax, its just me-"

"alysha, no! just leave!"

"you're so fucking stubborn, hayes! maybe that's why she'd rather die then to be with you! I know I would." the girl said as she walked away, and Hayes sighed.

"suck a dick." was what Hayes whispered then got up and left, as I just sat there.