34.

Sky

a chill ran down my spine as Hayes kept staring at me, smirking a bit.

it felt like everything was the same as before everything bad happened but then I know there's something really wrong.

"so as I was saying, Sammy invited us over to a party tonight, he really wants me to come and wants me to bring you girls."

"please?" she added quickly, pleading even though she knows we're going if she's going.

"when are you moving in my house, Bri?" I asked.

"oh, tonight. but my moms boyfriend said he needed to talk to me about things."

"I'll help you move your things in my house, okay?" I quickly said as she nodded.

"okay.."

"I'll be back, I gotta go to the bathroom, meet you in Lit!" I say as I ran down the hall, and to the girls bathroom.

I walked in a stall, did my business and heard the door open.

I looked out and it was.. Sammy?

"sky.." he said as he kicked open the first stall.

I panicked as I looked above me and I remembered that I climbed out that window, I stood on the toilet and climbed it quickly, ignoring the fact that I hurt my waist.

"where you going? I'm going to see you tonight, you don't got to run away."

I ran quickly to the main entrance of the school doors, opening it, and seeing Sammy's group, walking away and not noticing me.

I walked in quietly, and once I seen they were out of sight, I walked towards Lit class.

//

I sighed as I walked alone with bri to her house, I was honestly afraid of seeing Hayes, Sammy, Nash, Matt or even Aaron.

once we were at Bri's house, she grabbed her things as her moms boyfriend glared at me.

"why are you here, sky?" he said.

"for brianna, why else?" I say as his face reddened.

"I suggest you leave, I have to speak to her alone."

"I can't leave, she's my friend and besides, she's done getting her things." I say as I seen bri walking towards me with her things.

I grabbed her suit case and we walked towards her car, putting her suitcase in the trunk we drove off and headed to my house.

-

"c'mon sky, you take so long!" bri sighed.

"okay, okay. i'm finished anyways, this skirt is so.. leathery." I say as she rushed me out the door.

"lia, el and em are already there!" she panicked as we ran towards the car.

//

"s-sky, breee!" lia giggled, completely drunk.

"where's el? or atleast em?" I sighed as she said 'I don't know' that was barely audible and understandable.

"c'mon skyy! let's-lets dance while we get so very drunk." lia giggled, and she grabbed my wrist as bri walked towards sammy.

lia grabbed me a drink, then basically ran towards the living room, and started dancing with matt who was smirking.

I sat down and sipped on my drink as I noticed hayes walking towards me, I groaned as he sat beside me.

"how was your day?" he smirked.

I didn't bother replying as I seen jack(j) walking towards us.

"what are you doing with my sister, grier?" jack snapped.

"I swear I will fucking kill you, don't touch her." jack said as he grabbed hayes' shirt.

"calm down, dude. I was trying to start a conversation with this beautiful girl." he smirked.

"well dont, I'll get my people after you. I know what you and your gang do. you assholes use girls for pleasure and just leave them with a horrific memory. I'm not letting one of those girls be my sister." he said as he let go of hayes' shirt and pushed him.

with that, I walked away, still bored.

I gasped as I fell, and my drink spilled on the floor, but I didn't care.

"oh my god- I'm sorry! I was just thinking- wait.. you're skyelar mckay, or known as Johnson.. right?" she said as I nodded.

"how do you know?"

"well, I'm faith, and I know your brother.. he's a friend." she said as she smiled.

"oh, well then hello." I say as I smiled.

"hey." she said as I smiled, and she looked behind me, and smiled a bit.

I turned around and seen taylor, he seen me and smiled.

"hey sky." he said, and looked at faith, his eyes lingering on her as she blushed.

"taylor, this is faith." I smirked, and she smiled immediately.

"hello, faith.. you're beautiful if I say so myself." he said as she laughed.

"thank you." she said as he hesitated to say something.

"can I have your number?" he said, and she nodded, giving him her number and he winked at her before walking away.

I got us a drink as we drank it, time passing by and realizing we drank 3 cups of vodka, we were dancing and laughing for nothing and someone grabbed my waist.

faith stopped and looked sternly at the one who grabbed my waist.

"hayes, go away. you're drunk." faith said as hayes laughed, and it was honestly cute.

I looked around and seen something I've tried to avoid all day, it wasn't happening to me, but to emma..

em was being pinned against the wall as some boy was sucking on her neck, leaving love bites.

she looked uncomfortable as she was trying to pull away, I tried to move but hayes was holding me tightly for someone this drunk, I've seen lia doing something but I couldn't figure out what.

she suddenly brought her head up and wiped her nose, and she laughed, and she was surrounded by shawn, jack g, cameron and taylor.

I seen her sip her drink, as Shawn and cameron give eachother a high 5.

my breathing started going faster as I realized my friends were in trouble.

I've seen bri talking to jacob, and he was laughing at what she said, as he inched closer to her, smiling.

and el, she was.. passed out by carter, who was watching over her.

I looked back at lia, and couldn't believe one thing..

she was doing coke.