Chapter Four

(Ajoni's Journal) Entry Two

Today was supposed to be a normal day; I wake up, have a shower, eat some Wahlmart brand fruit loops, drink some Walmart brand coffee, and watch my Wahlmart brand T.V. But no I had to wake up, have a shower, eat some fruit loops, drink some coffee, watch the presidents speech on why its okay to attack yet another planet, then get kidnapped, not a normal day by my standards.

            Okay So I think I should start at the speech, the president wanted to attack _______ (insert planet name here) and made a speech to make his attack publically accepted, the president is a genetic clone of George Bush. Just as he was making his ever so popular line “If you’re not with me you’re a terrorist.” I replied, “Well then I’m a terrorist.” in his Texan accent. I then heard a thundering crash, and damage being dealt to my house. As you can read, the thundering crash was not part of my to do list.

            “Hey you, go pack you bags, or we’ll kill you.” The tall, dark, and so not welcome in my house intruder demanded holding one hell of a beautiful, powerful, photon gun. By the looks it’s automatic, and properly balanced, engineered, and manufactured.

            “Okay, so what am I packing for?” I asked, what? I need to know just how many pairs for clothes that I would need and such, well my main concern was whether or not I would need my toothbrush.

            “You are packing…. God Damnit.“ the head intruder began

            “Forever.”, but the other guy, or at least one of the other guys finished. Well I’ll be damned that truly does sound like a long time, toothbrush it is.

            So I packed clothes, just clothes in the first bag, he said forever, I’m going to need new clothes, and I shop expensively. The next bag held things like hairbrush, hair products, toothbrush, and toothpaste. Then I packed up my computer, grabbed my communicator - it’s a really good one, it has a touch screen, calls, emails, surfs the net, and plays my tunes - I grabbed my earphones and my gun, but they didn’t know it was a gun, shhhhh it’s a surprise.

            “Are you done?” The head honcho, erraahh leader asked, I can’t believe it; I just about had a Dante moment. Well in response to his question I glanced around my room, zipped up my boots, then nodded.

            “Yeah I think I’m about ready to meet forever, sounds fun, best break out yet.” I commented, the leader dude (half a Dante moment) led the way out of my room, up to my attic and up a zip line. Once aboard their ship, it was a well-crafted boat, looks familiar. They shoved my bags and me in a room and locked the door. Now what? Life is always so much easier when idiots don’t screw with it. I pulled out my gun; there was some yelling on the other side of the door, my gun is now ready. I am, well I’m fairly certain I am sitting in the commanders sleeping quarters aboard the Phoenix—my old ship—I smell a rat.

            Just like that the door opened, Sarg walked in, and the door closed again. There’s the rat problem.

            “You do know that I would have come quietly, to talk and all, without the breaking, and entering, and kidnapping, I don’t think the homeland security guys will fix that.”, I stated.

            “But would you have packed?”

            “Your actors sucked btw,” I retorted in defeat. “And Homeland Security will notify Armada that the terrorist is on the loose, and if Armada gets involved I’m dead, or worse.”

            “We will deal with them later.”

            “My ship better not be a member….”